Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Dec 19th, 2023, 9:22 am
Portals & Pantheons (Secret of Pantheons Book 2) by ARK Horton
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.5 Mb
Overview: The magical mayhem continues in Jacksonville as portals open and gods scheme in "Portals & Pantheons," the spellbinding sequel to “Heroes & Harbingers”.
Pavlina Sirin, a compassionate death harbinger and magical history teacher, strives to protect the people she loves from a secret sect of corrupt gods. She doesn't have to do it alone, though. Finn MacCool, an immortal Irish warrior and magical applications teacher, stands by her side as her ally and her new boyfriend. Together, they mentor Bree, a high school student and the Chosen One of the century.
After surviving a god's nefarious plot, Bree must learn to live in a non-magical reality and adjust to a family with the doppelgangers of her dead parents. Each weekday, Bree portals to her magical high school, which is shielded from the vengeful gods who want her dead. Still, the villains are relentless in their pursuit and employ every means to lure her out. Now it's not just the trio's lives at stake, but countless other innocents.
In this dark fantasy, with a touch of humor, “Portals & Pantheons” explores the depths of friendship, the weight of destiny, and the resilience of the human spirit. Will Pavlina, Finn, and Bree conquer the challenges thrown their way, or will the gods' malevolent plans shatter the fragile peace they've built?
Step once more into the enchanting world of the Secret of Pantheons series, where found family, mythology, and the indomitable spirit of heroes collide. The bell tolls and the classroom of fate awaits. Immerse yourself in the magic today!
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/dxel57c2xiwn
https://mega4upload.com/qa9gljzc61pm

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 19th, 2023, 9:22 am

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!