Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Dec 15th, 2023, 12:19 pm
Parisian Ghosts by Janna Ruth (#0.5-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 6.4 MB
Overview: Once upon a time, Janna Ruth studied the plate boundaries of this world. Now, she's creating her own worlds. Her books take you across Europe in breath-taking adventures with enchanting characters.

Born in Berlin, Germany, Janna currently lives in Wellington, New Zealand where she writes and publishes predominantly fantasy novels in both English and German. She has been nominated for multiple awards and is the winner of the 2018 SERAPH Phantastikpreis and the 2022 Skoutz Award for Science Fiction.

When she's not writing, Janna has a plethora of hobbies, such as aerial acrobatics, cake decorating, drawing, reading, and anything crafty you throw her way.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Paranormal

Image Image Image

Parisian Ghosts Prequel (#0.5)
You know you're in trouble when an undead movie star asks you for a small favour.

Seeing ghosts is just something I’ve learnt to live with. They’re everywhere I go, especially since I chose to study history at the Sorbonne, one of the oldest universities in the world. While on a class trip to the Pantheon, where France’s great men—and women!—reside, I get introduced to the fabulous Josephine Baker! One of her war medals has gone missing, and she wants me to find its whereabouts.

Who could say no to a flapper girl turned movie star turned war hero? Little do I know agreeing to do so will send me on a wild-goose chase across the country with a ghostly pet cheetah, hidden walkways, and a murder attempt.

Ghosts of the Catacombs (#1)
I'm a ghost whisperer, not a catacomb crawler. But when you live in Paris, sometimes you end up being both.

Hi, I’m Alix. During the day, I’m a history student at the time-honoured Sorbonne University. After class, I hang out with the ghosts of the revolution, the many undead misunderstood Parisian artists, and adventurous scientists that glow in the dark. None of them are alive, but they come to me to solve their problems with the living.

When a recently deceased catacomb tour guide asks me to retrieve a mysterious personal item from the underground, things take a turn for the weird. Suddenly, I find myself in a city of ghosts, hunted by murderous cave crawlers, and stumbling across haunting secrets.

If I’m not careful now, I might end up a ghost myself.

Ghosts of the Crusade (#2)
Lies, deception, and betrayal — if you thought the living were bad, wait until you meet the dead.

After narrowly escaping the catacombs of Paris, I plan to stay away from ghosts. I will, right after I’ve settled a newly departed in the afterlife, got rid of the ghost police unit who have taken an interest in my talents, and completed on last favour. Of course, with my luck, that last favour is a bitch.
Somehow I promised the last Grandmaster of the Templars, who was burned at the stake for devil worship, an introduction to my famous dead friends at the Panthéon. Before I know it, I’m chasing lost treasures, righting seven-century-old wrongs, and getting sucked into a spectral power struggle that could forever blur the lines between life and death.
Everybody wants my help, but not all of them need me alive.

Download Instructions:
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/zxr0vrojp23w

https://www.up-4ever.net/6sp6n9102lvh

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 15th, 2023, 12:19 pm