Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Nov 22nd, 2023, 3:50 pm
Chronicles of the Great Peninsula (The Three Lands) (1-3) by Dusk Peterson
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 5.1MB | Retail
Overview: Dusk Peterson writes historical speculative fiction: Arthurian-inspired mythic historical fantasy, gaslamp alternate history, and retrofuture science fiction. Amidst dangerous events, love often occurs in the stories: family affection, friendship, platonic life-companionships, and romance (f/m and m/m). Visit duskpeterson.com for serials, series resources, e-book previews, and notices of new releases.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image Image

#1 - Law Links
"Sometimes I feel that he is as mysterious as the gods, and that he is hiding something of vital importance from me. Something that would transform my life."

Few events are more thrilling in a young man's life than a blood feud between two villages. Or so Adrian thought.

Torn between affection toward his traditional-minded father and worship of his peace-loving, heretical priest, Adrian finds himself caught between two incompatible visions of his duty to the gods. Then the Jackal God sends Adrian a message that will disrupt his world and send him fleeing to a new and perilous life.

This tales of soldiers, spies, and friendship can be read on its own or as a volume in The Three Lands, a fantasy series on friendship, romance, and betrayal in times of war and peace.

#2 - Death Mask
"I came here hoping you would give me an excuse to kill you, but now I can only feel pity for you – pity and horror."

For eighteen years, he has survived in an army unit where few soldiers live more than two or three years. Now he finds himself in circumstances where his life is a living hell. Will the soldier who defied death find that life is too great a challenge?

Soldiers, spies, slaves, rebels, assassins, gods, and men who set out to break him . . . The Lieutenant of the Border Mountain Patrol will learn that his greatest test is himself.

#3 - Blood Vow
"I had come to tell him, in the cheerful manner boys have, that our world was about to be destroyed."

He has taken a blood vow to the Jackal God to bring freedom to his land by killing Koretia's greatest enemy. But what will he do when the enemy becomes his friend?

Thrust into exile and pain, young Andrew has no choice but to accept the friendship of the very person he had vowed to kill. When he returns with his friend to his homeland fifteen years later, though, he finds himself in a land of conflicting loyalties . . . where a vengeful god awaits him.

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/zzugdb8mg4mq
(Filehost down) http://www.centfile.com/377klks1ulc5

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Nov 22nd, 2023, 3:50 pm

Please use the new reupload feature on the bottom of this post preferably when both links no longer work.

You must use the button and not a private message.