Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Oct 1st, 2023, 9:49 pm
My Magical Career at Court: Living the Dream After My Nightmare Boss Fired Me from the Mages' Guild! series by Shusui Hazuki (Vol. 1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 88.3mb, 34.8mb
Overview: Shusui Hazuki is a Japanese light novel author and the creator of the light novel series My Magical Career at Court: Living the Dream After My Nightmare Boss Fired Me from the Mages' Guild!.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image Image

Volume 1 :
Magic is everything to Noelle. She loves it so much that she puts up with her horrible job at the Mages’ Guild to practice it. The hours are long, the pay is rock-bottom, and the boss is a nightmare! But as long as she has magic, she can withstand the hardships. At least, until the day she hears these dreaded words:“You’re fired.”
Noelle’s hometown in the outskirts of the kingdom doesn’t offer many alternatives for a career in magic—especially now that she’s been blacklisted from guild work! Just when it seems like all hope is lost, Noelle’s old friend Luke shows up to give her an opportunity she never could have imagined: a job as a royal court magician.
Now Noelle is living the dream, rubbing shoulders with the kingdom’s greatest magicians and showing off her skills. She has a beautiful new workplace and a generous new boss, but how will she cope with intense entrance exams, her marriage-obsessed mother, and the rules of etiquette? What awaits Noelle in her magical new career?

Volume 2 :
Noelle is living the dream! Not so long ago, she had nowhere to turn after losing her awful job at the exploitative Mages’ Guild. But one day, she had a lucky run-in with her old friend Luke, an extremely talented royal court magician. Now she works at the royal court too, and it’s even better than she hoped it would be! Her coworkers are friendly, she gets to flex her muscles as a magician, and she’s been rising through the ranks almost as fast as Luke himself. It isn’t all smooth sailing, though. Noelle has already dealt with assassins, goblin hordes, and more—all while trying to adapt to the new environment of the royal capital. With a dragon waiting at her front door, it doesn’t look like her life is getting any quieter. How will she handle intimidating new opponents, such as a strict university professor and an elite swordsman? And what does Luke have planned for him and Noelle...?

Volume 3 :
Noelle may be a commoner from the middle of nowhere, but she’s a rising star in her dream workplace—the Royal Court Magicians’ Division! It seems like a world away from her horrible old job at the Mages’ Guild, but life as a royal court magician comes with its own challenges. She’s already fought off a dragon and battled her way through the perilous Weissrosa Abyss, but can she survive making a fool of herself in front of all the magi? Now, Noelle has been thrust into the unexpected situation of being picked to take part in the famous World Magic Championships—and she hasn’t even been a royal court magician for a year! Along with her old friend Luke, another impressive young magician, she has to face off against some of the toughest magicians from around the world. On her new globetrotting adventures, Noelle is confronted with sneaky aristocrats, powerful magic duelists, the mysterious Fairy Queen…and maybe even some romantic developments!

Download Instructions:
All
https://upfiles.com/Phtm2o
(Closed Filehost) http://skyve.io/iqsr64u7w880

Volume 3 only
https://upfiles.com/nJRc
(Closed Filehost) http://skyve.io/tmzufi2n20bd

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Oct 1st, 2023, 9:49 pm

Legends may sleep but they never die

♡ » [Leve Palestina] « ♡

If you like a book, buy it to support the author