Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jul 30th, 2023, 2:09 am
Wishing For a Magical Midlife Series by Tee Harlowe (3-5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.6 mb
Overview: Tee Harlowe writes paranormal and fantasy romance focused on strong and determined women. After years spent traveling, Tee settled down to start writing her own adventures and is now living out her dream. When not writing, Tee can be found wrangling her children, attempting to bake, and losing to her husband at pretty much every game they play.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

ImageImageImage

3. Witch Fulfillment - Clara is ready to unleash the mysteries of the past, but doing so might just unravel her future.
It’s been five months since Clara moved back home to Whispering Willows and started practicing magic again. Now, she’s taking up her heritage and granting wishes, teaching her daughter magic, and dating her sexy ex from high school. She feels settled, like she’s finally found her way.
Until her dad arrives. The dad her mother told her was a one-night stand. The dad who was supposedly a deadbeat. The dad she thought had died.
He’s very much alive, and he wants to get to know Clara. But she’s not ready to let him into her life, not when it means he might unleash secrets about her mother and herself, secrets that were never meant to be told.

4. Death Witch - Witch, humbug.
Forty and fabulous is my motto. It’s been twenty years since I escaped Whispering Willows and my humble beginnings.
Now I live in LA, working my dream job as head witch at a growing corporation, getting paid the big bucks to cast spells some might find morally questionable.
Life is perfect.
Until the night my boyfriend surprises me with a “romantic” getaway in the middle of nowhere, and I find a shovel and rope in his trunk. Romance is truly dead.
Worse, I somehow cast a curse upon myself. Now some stalker ghosts want to force me into my past, present, and future.
I have to return home, the only place I can get the answers I need.
All while dealing with a mother who hasn’t forgiven me for leaving and a childhood best friend who’s aged into a sexy werewolf.
Forget head witch, I’m going to be a dead witch unless I find a way to stop these ghosts from taking my soul, and any chance of redemption I may have along with it.

5. Witch You Were Here - Time travel, a sea serpent, and a long-lost aunt . . . what could go wrong?
It’s not that I thought life was going to be easier now that I’ve settled into being forty, happily married to the man of my dreams, living my best life as a witch, but, well, okay yes, that is what I thought.
Reality comes knocking the day I try to open the door to my shop and the key doesn’t work. Neither does anything else: bricks to the window, my strongest spells, an actual half-giant punching in the door—nada.
This magical shop has been in my family for over a hundred years. It’s our legacy, what I want to pass down to my daughter.
Something sinister is brewing, a dark magic that’s keeping me from entering. I thought my investigative days were over, but I’ve got to figure out what kind of magic is afoot. If I don’t, I’m at risk of losing my entire heritage—and maybe more.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/40mg9ksi8vo3
https://devuploads.com/9xgc7mzmh2g3

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jul 30th, 2023, 2:09 am
Oct 17th, 2023, 3:22 am
added

5. Witch You Were Here
Oct 17th, 2023, 3:22 am