Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Apr 23rd, 2023, 4:28 pm
Rod Quasar Series by Nick Noble (1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.9 mb 384 kb
Overview: I'm Nick Noble, and I'm a man who lives for adventure. I'm in my thirties, and I'm a die-hard fan of action classics like Indiana Jones and Die Hard. I love writing fun stories with OP heroes who can take on the world and come out on top. But if there's one thing that gets my heart racing even faster than a thrilling car chase or a fistfight with the bad guys, it's a beautiful woman. Whether she's a daring archaeologist, a savvy hacker, or a fierce warrior, I can't resist a strong and stunning leading lady. But why stop at one, when variety is the spice of life?
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

ImageImageImage

1. Last Man Standing - As soon as I open my eyes, I know that something’s wrong.
The last thing I remember was being cryogenically frozen, but now I was in a strange room, surrounded by advanced technology I had never seen before. My confusion only grew as I explored this new world - a future that was nothing like I ever could have imagined.
It didn't take long for me to learn that humanity was extinct and that I was now in the hands of a stunning AI, a siren with camouflaging powers, and a monster girl who happens to be a great engineer - beings that are as fascinating as they are strange. These creatures have managed to build their own society, but it isn’t a safe one. Marauding space pirates are a constant threat, seeking to capture and exploit these new forms of life for their own gain.
As I learn more about this world, I realize that I have a new family - the women who took me in. They need my help, and I’m more than willing to provide it. I’m a veteran, after all, and I know how to protect those I cared about.
If it was just about my girls, I could get used to living here.
But the girls are constantly in danger–and the longer I’m here, the more I realize I would do anything to protect them. I need to take charge of this dreadnought and learn how to navigate this strange, new alien world.
These space pirates might be ruthless, but they are no match for my determination.
Humanity might be extinct–but I’m only just getting started.

2. Assembly Required - I awoke to find myself thrust into a world transformed beyond recognition.
Now, I must embark on a breathtaking journey that will forever alter my destiny.
Traversing the vast expanse of the cosmos, I find myself perilously close to the swirling abyss of a mesmerizing black hole—an enthralling force that beckons me towards the unknown. Amidst the heart-pounding danger, I stumble upon a clandestine sanctuary brimming with captivating individuals, each possessing their own enigmatic allure.
Among them is the ship's trusty AI, whose ethereal beauty is matched only by her profound wisdom. Alongside her, a gorgeous monster girl lends me her expertise, assisting me in navigating this new reality. And then there's the siren, accompanied by her mesmerizing twin sisters, their shape-shifting abilities captivating my gaze and stirring my desires.
Yet, challenges persist for me. A formidable fleet of relentless killer robots lurks in the shadows, threatening not only my life but also the blossoming connections I endeavor to forge. To triumph over adversity, I must set aside lingering grievances and summon the strength to unite with former adversaries, forming an extraordinary bond that defies all expectations.
Will I unlock the enigmatic secrets of the Acheron system and embrace the extraordinary bonds awaiting me?

3. Ride or Die - Captain Rod Quasar is back.
And this time, the challenges are more daunting, and the stakes are higher than ever.
As I grapple with the weight of responsibility as the captain of a formidable dreadnought, I'm thrust headlong into a relentless battle for the survival of the last vestiges of civilization. The number of beautiful women I care for has grown, as has the number of my children, and their safety has become my unwavering priority. To protect them and ensure a brighter future, I must confront ruthless alien mutants and savage space pirates, odds that seem insurmountable.
Whether I'm encased in my trusty power armor, seated in the cockpit of a cutting-edge starfighter, or issuing orders from the bridge of my mighty dreadnought, I have to lead the charge with unwavering determination, even when I feel like it might all fail. These moments aren't just desperate acts of a lone survivor; they mark the initial steps in my crusade to reclaim a galaxy teetering on the precipice of anarchy.
I'm going to do everything to protect my family.
And, in the meantime, I'll have to redefine the fate of the cosmos itself.

Download Instructions:
1-3
https://upfiles.com/f5vDDmYu
https://devuploads.com/e489xc3zkrrc

3. Ride or Die
https://upfiles.com/wd6cDtS
https://devuploads.com/djeyzrro3r3n

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 23rd, 2023, 4:28 pm