Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jan 20th, 2023, 8:21 am
Jubilee Cycle Trilogy by Eli K. P. William (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 5.3 Mb
Overview: Eli K.P. William is a novelist and Japanese-English translator. His science fiction trilogy, The Jubilee Cycle, is set in a near future Tokyo where every action—from blinking to sexual intercourse—is intellectual property owned by corporations that charge licensing fees.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image Image

Book #1 - Cash Crash Jubilee
Imagine a near future Tokyo where every action--from blinking to sexual intercourse--is intellectual property owned by corporations that charge licensing fees.
In a metropolis where information and images are inseparable from the city itself, and all citizens wear a computer system that records their movements from moment to moment, Amon Kenzaki works as a Liquidator. His job is to capture bankrupt citizens and banish them to BankDeath Camps where they are forever cut off from the action-transaction economy.
Every night, Amon dreams of a mysterious forest, and with his savings steadily accumulating, looks forward to the day that he can finally afford to go there. But when he is charged for an incredibly expensive action called"jubilee" that he is sure he never performed, he finds himself caught up in a struggle between dark corporate forces and must fight to preserve his financial existence.
In Cash Crash Jubilee, book one of the Jubilee Cycle trilogy, join Amon on his action-packed philosophical journey into a hyper-capitalist dystopia like none ever imagined.

Book #2 - The Naked World
In a world stripped bare of digital images and promotainment, unveiled with the audiovisual overlay of the ImmaNet, in an exposed world, a naked world, Amon Kenzaki awakens, lost and alone. He must now travel deep into the District of Dreams in search of Rashana Birla, the one person that might help him unravel the mystery of jubilee. But deprived of the apps and informational tools he’s depended on his entire life, traversing the largest bankdeath camp on Earth is no easy task.
Inside an ephemeral labyrinth of slowly-dissolving disposable skyscrapers clogged to the limit with the bankdead masses, Amon soon finds himself face to face with two dangerous groups: a cult called the Opportunity Scientists, who preach bizarre superstitions about economic salvation, and a supposedly humanitarian organization called the Philanthropy Syndicate, whose mandate of serving the poor conceals rapacious motives.
Amon takes refuge in Xenocyst, a community that genuinely strives to improve conditions in the camps, where he begins to work towards its cause and reconciles himself to his newfound poverty. But when political forces threaten the community’s existence and the lives of its members, he is forced to team up with a vending-machine designer, an Olympic runner, a fertility researcher, a corporate tycoon, and many others to expose the heinous secret festering at the heart of the action-transaction market he once served.
In book two of the Jubilee Cycle, Eli K. P. William delves beneath the surface of his cyber-dystopian Tokyo to unearth the fate of outcasts trapped in its depths and shine a light on the financial obstacles blocking one individual’s efforts to help them.

Book #3 - A Diamond Dream
In a near future Tokyo, every action—from blinking to sexual intercourse—is intellectual property owned by corporations that charge licensing fees…
Risen from the ashes of bankdeath, Amon Kenzaki, fallen Liquidator and Xenocyst survivor, arrives at the forest from his dreams. He has fulfilled his promise to the PhisherKing to seek truth without relent and can look upon the wonders of those green slopes with clear eyes at last.
Yet now, just when his deepest aspiration can finally be fulfilled, he must balance it against the aspirations of all humanity. And he despairs to discover that his love, Mayuko Takamatsu, is still nowhere to be found.
MegaGlom demigoddess, Rashana Birla, and her faithful servant, Ono X, seek Amon’s help in reviving a single dream of liberation with enough facets to accommodate the dreams of all. Meanwhile, the lost secrets of financial life and death promise a kind of digital reincarnation to transcend the twin markets of the Free World, if only he can hold together a miraculous fellowship.
In A Diamond Dream, final book of the Jubilee Cycle trilogy, Amon arrives at the very limits of capitalism, where he and his friends must choose which future to stake out on the other side and accept the consequences. A thought-provoking battle between corporate domination and the individual spirit to decide the meaning of freedom.

Download Instructions:
Books #2-3
https://devuploads.com/34tnwlzoj22c
https://mega4upload.com/fj296i44d7kr

https://devuploads.com/w49nhqx58f8e
https://mega4upload.com/4cqkusu0mfy2

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 20th, 2023, 8:21 am

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!

Mar 25th, 2024, 6:56 pm
added:
Mar 25th, 2024, 6:56 pm

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!