Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Dec 6th, 2022, 1:21 pm
The Penn Friends Series Box Set by T H Paul (AKA Tim Heath) (#1-4)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 355 KB
Overview: T H Paul is my pen name. I am in fact a seasoned novelist under my real name of Tim Heath. I trust you'll enjoy this boxset, which, seeing as you are four books in, should be the case.
Genre: Fantasy

"People told me that what I could do was a gift–my special secret–but you know what? It was a curse."

1. The Powers of Penny
[i]What does it feel like to see a friend succeed only to have them dump you?

So, here you are, in my head. My mother once asked me what it felt like to see a friend succeed. I think she was just trying to make conversation––we didn’t talk much at the best of times, as this comment came at far from a good moment, for either of us. I hated her all the more for even asking me. That happened four years ago. Nowadays, people are probably saying all sorts about me––assuming they even talk about me. I guess I’ll never know. People told me that what I could do was a gift––my special secret––but you know what? It was a curse.

2. The Parents of Penny
What's it like to live without your parents?
I get asked all the time now by the girls at school; what’s it like living on your own? I mean, no parents, no rules. Seems fun, right? Well, it is. And it isn’t. Money shortage, for one thing, was no fun. I’ve never been able to make it grow on trees, and believe me when I say this, I’ve tried. It’s not worth the stress!
But I wasn’t always alone. It's only the last few years that this happened to me. Before that, I had a mother and father in my life, to some degree. We certainly didn’t always get on, but they were there, most of the time.
You now know all about Abbey Lawrence. She was what started it all for me in regards to discovering who I was. But that’s only one story in an ocean of tales. To answer where I came from, we have to go back further still…

3. The Heart of Penny
What's it like to give your heart––but not your secret––to someone?
“Penny doesn’t have a heart,” is something I’ve been told by several ex-boyfriends, at the point that we were no longer together. Heartless Penny. It’s total crap, of course. If I didn’t have a heart, every time wouldn’t have hurt anywhere near as much as it did; the breakup wouldn’t have meant another broken heart.
I also wouldn’t have bothered to help anyone if I was a heartless, loveless bitch like some of them now think. I've helped lots of people, as you’ll see.
You now know about my parents, too. You know the kind of tricks they pulled, a little why I am who I am, why maybe my heart might be a lot more fragile and indeed damaged, than your average seventeen-year-old. Despite all I’d gone through in my pre-adult years, despite all the rejection and isolation, I did, however, possess the ability to feel; to even love.
Initially, however, I just lacked the friend to tell me how it was, those wise words of counsel any girl needs, someone who was there for me, watching my back, looking out for my interests. I’d find her, eventually, but it would take a few shipwrecks first.

4. The Dark Side of Penny
Is revenge all it's cracked up to be?
That summer, the one when all eyes were on London, was a difficult one for me. It seemed Olympic fever had taken over so that people who were usually depressed appeared to have a three-week window of clarity. For once, the nation––this was pre-Brexit, pre-Trump even when the world would become more divided than ever––seemed together. Tight.
Everyone except for me, it seemed.
That summer, for good old Penny Black, it seemed, would go from bad to worse. However, I was neither good nor old. Money was tight, so I’d had to up my hours, and I was a month away from over three years of payback due to Abbey; for all the thanks she’d not given me for making her who she was. I would break her, I was sure. I couldn’t have understood at the start of that long summer how much of a letdown Abbey’s revenge would have turned out to be.
But Jack Ferguson was on another level entirely.
He needed dealing with in an entirely different way. Those two months of summer that barmy year, darkness would cover me, enter into me. I could not escape my fate.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/pcsnbe970gvu
https://rg.to/file/8d144a154448a8f72b7589882b63f88b

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 6th, 2022, 1:21 pm