Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Dec 3rd, 2022, 11:24 pm
2 Novels by Whiskey Flowers
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 469 KB
Overview: I know a bunch of you have been asking exactly you the heck I am. First off, my name is Whiskey Flowers, I was active duty army and now I am a proud member of the New Mexico National Guard. In my day job, I am a corrections officer, I watch the best and brightest Albuquerque has to offer and make little money doing it. I am originally from Oakland, California, home of dumbasses and knuckleheads everywhere where I attempted to become their leader until the army put me on a different path. As many of you have pointed out, I never got my high school diploma, I am a GED student but I make it look good. If any of you are ever in New Mexico and want a drinking partner, I got you.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Horror

Image Image

The Warrior of Sapin
For centuries the dark god Faramedes has been conserving power, his plan was to find a perfect human vessel to give his power to then transfer his conciousness in so he could once again walk the world of man. Faramedes finally found what he was looking for in a human baby, Faramedes was able to transfer some of his power but the ritual was interrupted and his conciousness never transferred over. The baby was taken by followers of the Goddess of Light and secreted away by one of her followers.

Jason is a sixteen year old boy that has it all figured out, he is an apprentice blacksmith under his father, he is proficient with the sword and one day hopes to inherit the smithy his father owns in the small town of Gaol in the kingdom of Sapin. Jason's life is shattered when he runs afoul of the powerful Baron Dawson and he is forced to fight for his life. Initially thought to be headed to certain death by fighting in foreign lands, Jason grows up and soon Baron Dawson will learn what every other enemy of Jason's already know, to fear the Warrior from Sapin.

The Wizard
Devin has come of age and dreams of leaving the home of his father and stepmother. Devin is his father's oldest child and wants to join the Knights, one of the premier peacekeeping forces in the Kingdom. War breaks out which makes it difficult but Devin succeeds in his goal only to discover that he is different, way different. His agility and accuracy is on par with the other peacekeeping force, the Wizards. When Devin accidentally casts a spell during a friendly duel, he is whisked away from the war to learn magic. When the other side starts using their own Wizards, Devin is rushed through training to help defend the Kingdom.

Download Instructions:
https://www.upload-4ever.com/f43anfdqhlp5
https://rg.to/file/9ebd9ed47b4af02fb9fd879bcaf92cc5

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Dec 3rd, 2022, 11:24 pm