Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
May 5th, 2022, 12:14 pm
Rascal Does Not Dream series by Hajime Kamoshida (4-12)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 90.2mb
Overview: Hajime Kamoshida is a Japanese light novel author and the creator of the light novel series The Pet Girl of Sakurasou and Rascal Does Not Dream Series.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Rascal Does Not Dream of Siscon Idol Volume 4 :
DOUBLE TROUBLE?!
​Sakuta is eager to finally have a chance to spend time with Mai again, but instead, he's greeted by a stranger who looks just like her. Apparently, Adolescence Syndrome is paying Mai another visit and has forced her to swap bodies with Nodoka Toyohama, a flashy up-and-coming idol...who also happens to be Mai's half sister! With no resolution in sight, each sister must pretend to be the other and go about their respective lives as best they can. Trouble is, it seems like Nodoka is preoccupied with something besides walking in Mai's shoes...

Rascal Does Not Dream of a Sister Home Alone Volume 5 :
GUESS WHO’S BACK?
​After years without contact, Sakuta has received a letter from his first love, Shouko, asking to meet at Shichirigahama Beach. Of course, now that he’s in a happy relationship, he’s not quite sure how to respond...or how to explain the situation to his girlfriend, Mai. Maybe he’ll just focus on helping his panda-loving, stay-at-home sister achieve her goal of returning to school for the time being. But this is easier said than done, given that she hasn’t left the house for two whole years...

Rascal Does Not Dream of a Dreaming Girl Volume 6 :
SUPERSTRING (OF FATE) THEORY!
​Sakuta is doomed. His girlfriend, Mai, has just discovered that while she was away, he’s been living under one roof with his first love, the now-college-aged Shouko. While the three of them try to navigate this complicated love triangle, the mystery surrounding Shouko only deepens when the younger version of herself checks into the hospital. What will become of this middle schooler whose only dream is to grow up? Why did Sakuta’s old flame come barging into his life again after all this time? And exactly how does Sakuta fit in?

Rascal Does Not Dream of His First Love Volume 7 :
Undoing What Can’t be Undone
Sakuta had been ready to give up his life, but nothing could have prepared him to keep living like this. Now he must find a way to carry on even when it feels like tomorrow will never come. And even if it does, why should he care when the love of his life is already gone? Of course, he can always count on Shouko to show him the way forward in his darkest hour, just like she did all those years ago. As he gathers the strength and courage Mai gave him, Sakuta readies himself to do whatever it takes to rewrite the past.

Rascal Does Not Dream of a Sister Venturing Out Volume 8 :
WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO MAKE HER WISH COME TRUE?
After a draining December, Sakuta is quickly nearing the end of his second year of high school. Since Mai is a third-year student, they don’t have much time left together before graduation rolls around. Meanwhile, his sister, Kaede, is slowly but steadily venturing outdoors again. Just as she begins to find her footing, she announces her most ambitious goal yet—attending her brother’s high school! Sakuta knows better than anyone how difficult this will be for Kaede, and he’s ready to support her however he can. He’s just not sure if that’s what’s best for her…or what she really wants…

Rascal Does Not Dream of a Knapsack Kid Volume 9 :
Finally, the day of Mai’s high school graduation has arrived. While Sakuta eagerly waits for his girlfriend, an elementary schooler who looks exactly like her appears before him. Suspicious, and for all the wrong reasons... Meanwhile, Sakuta and Kaede’s father suddenly calls, saying that their mother wants to see her daughter. She was hospitalized because Kaede’s condition had been too much for her to bear, so what could she possibly want now? 

Rascal Does Not Dream of a Lost Singer Volume 10 :
Sakuta has now graduated from high school and is enjoying his new and peaceful life as a college student. One day, he bumps into the leader of the idol group Sweet Bullet, Uzuki Hirokawa. But somehow, she feels different from usual. Is the airhead able to read the room now?! However, no one notices this change besides Sakuta. Has Adolescence Syndrome affected Uzuki as well, or is it something else...?

Rascal Does Not Dream of a Nightingale Volume 11 :
WORST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER…
A miniskirt-wearing Santa appears before Sakuta, calling herself Touko Kirishima and cheerfully informing him that she’s been handing out presents—Adolescence Syndrome. Apparently, one of the lucky winners is Sakuta’s classmate from middle school, Ikumi Akagi. According to urban legend, posts tagged #dreaming are filled with prophetic visions, and Ikumi is using those posts to play hero. Sakuta sees the results of this first hand when he spots her saving someone. And then apoltergeist suddenly attacks, and this is somehow his fault?! Solving all this might require delving into Sakuta’s unpleasant past...

Rascal Does Not Dream of His Student Volume 12 :
MINISKIRT SANTA’S COMING TO TOWN!
Mai is in danger, and the only clue Sakuta has is a cryptic message from himself saying he needs to find Touko Kirishima. The problem is that even though he knows how to contact her, Touko seems completely uninterested in helping him. There must be another way. The answer might lie with his new student, Sara Himeji, a first-year at Minegahara who may have gotten her own little supernatural present. He’ll have to figure out something quick, because Touko is planning to release a new song and there’s no telling what fresh chaos that might bring…

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/ugEK8Eyf
https://devuploads.com/3bfxc02zzjif
https://www.up-4ever.net/wx4yt2x0fli2

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 5th, 2022, 12:14 pm

Legends may sleep but they never die

♡ » [Leve Palestina] « ♡

If you like a book, buy it to support the author
If my links are dead, click Reupload button
Hit THANKS if you like my releases
Aug 24th, 2022, 3:40 am