Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jan 29th, 2022, 7:25 pm
By the Grace of the Gods series by Roy (Vol. 1-2,11-13)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 98.8mb | Premium Edition
Overview: Under the protection of the gods, a relaxed life with slimes in another world begins!
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image Image Image Image

Volume 1
Under the protection of the gods, a relaxed life with slimes in another world begins!
One day, the life of middle-aged Japanese businessman Ryoma Takebayashi came to a rather sudden and disappointing end. Ryoma had never had a blessed life, but after his death, three great gods sought his cooperation and reincarnated him as a child in another world with swords and magic!
Receiving a most cordial and divine welcome from the gods, Ryoma decides to live leisurely on his own in the forest for the time being. Working diligently at magic and hunting, Ryoma’s greatest passion comes to be researching his tamed slimes?! Training a variety of slimes (some newly discovered), the curtain rises on this easygoing life fantasy celebrating a second life with kind people in another world!

Volume 2
Enjoying a slow and leisurely life with slimes, the second volume of the easygoing otherworldly fantasy is here! Ryoma is a boy reborn from another world, who finds himself traveling with a kind duke family. After registering with the Adventurer’s Guild and successfully finishing his first major job, he accompanies the duke’s daughter Eliaria in her combat training, while learning new magics along the way! With a variety of slimes under his wing, Ryoma enjoys his second chance at life while encountering many kind people in this otherworldly fantasy story!

Volume 11
Concerned by the changing social climate in Gimul, Ryoma resolves to reinvigorate the city and take out whoever is orchestrating the city's decline. With the help of reinforcements (courtesy of the duke) Ryoma uses his connection with the city's residents to his full advantage, concocting revolutionary policies and businesses to clean up the streets of Gimul! Meanwhile, the nine gods call Ryoma to explain a key piece of information about slime magic... The slime-ridden slice of life continues in this fantasy world, this time in the snow-crested city of Gimul.

Volume 12
With the help of the Jamils and volunteers throughout the city, Ryoma’s ventures in city management and defense come to full fruition to combat the sinister forces plotting to bring down Gimul. The conflict reaches its boiling point as fires and violent attacks break out all over the city! Ryoma jumps into action, coordinating with each department of his enterprise, but then discovers that his enemies are after him personally... Now Ryoma must fight to protect the city of Gimul and all the friends he’s gained in this fantasy world.

Volume 13
As Gimul heals from the attacks, Ryoma’s life in this fantasy world finally regains some normalcy. He’s been contracted as an official engineer for the duke after his contributions to city defense and restoration. Now Ryoma embarks on a journey bound for the Sea of Trees of Syrus to fulfill one of his lifelong goals. As he completes quest after quest to raise his adventurer rank in preparation, he reunites with Reinbach by coincidence...and meets a couple of Reinbach’s old friends.
New magic and equipment come into play in this chapter of Ryoma’s laidback adventure!

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/rZILZMC
https://devuploads.com/keja5paziqmi

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 29th, 2022, 7:25 pm

Legends may sleep but they never die

♡ » [Leve Palestina] « ♡

If you like a book, buy it to support the author
If my links are dead, click Reupload button
Hit THANKS if you like my releases
Feb 13th, 2022, 10:20 pm
Volume 2 added