Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jul 30th, 2021, 4:04 pm
The Forgotten Fleet Series by Craig Andrews (2-3)
Requirements: epub reder, 797 KB
Overview: I'm Craig Andrews and I might just be the biggest science fiction/fantasy geek you'll ever meet. I say this because it's my hope that my love and enthusiasm for the genre carries over into my books.
Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy

ImageImage

2. Wings of Mourning - The enemy advances.
For six months The Forgotten have been humanity’s last line of defense against a terrifying alien invasion. Forced to train under impossible conditions, their success is marveled, their bravery unmatched. But they can only hold the enemy back for so long.
Callan “Coda” O’Neil has fought impossible odds to restore honor to his family name. But he’s exhausted and pushed to his limits. With his squadron’s numbers dwindling against the enemy’s continued onslaught, he fears he won’t be able to finish the job.
Commander Coleman, the leader of the experimental squadron, counts down the days until reinforcements arrive. Using his training curriculum, the Sol Fleet’s flight academies have been revamped to train new pilots and first wave of graduates will arrive soon.
But when the enemy mysteriously retreats to Baranyk space, surrendering hard fought systems, Fleet Command has questions. And concerns. Stationed aboard the advanced SAS Redemption, The Forgotten are ordered to investigate. Their discovery will shake the Sol Fleet to its very core.
And humanity isn’t prepared.

3. Wings of Redemption - After discovering the Baranyk’s hidden fleet, Captain Coleman and the Redemption race to warn humanity. The enemy force is larger than anything ever assembled—and they’re coming.
Callan “Coda” O’Neil uncovered the truth about his father’s past, but that’s made him a threat. Stripped of command and grounded from flight, he has his sights on one thing: return to the cockpit and take his place in the escalating war.
Aided by the Redemption’s intelligence, the Sol Fleet prepares for a battle that will decide the fate of humanity. But they’re outnumbered and outgunned. The Fleet’s only hope is a daring plan devised by Captain Coleman and the Forgotten.
Failure will hand the enemy its most devastating weapon. Success means the end of the war.

Download Instructions:
https://www.up-4ever.net/a9561pztm3mf
https://devuploads.com/9fzysd02t1q4

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jul 30th, 2021, 4:04 pm
Sep 25th, 2023, 3:18 pm
added

3. Wings of Redemption
Sep 25th, 2023, 3:18 pm