Speculative fiction, alternative worlds, futuristic, supernatural, horror
Jul 25th, 2022, 4:22 pm
Semiosis Series by Sue Burke (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 6.2 Mb
Overview: Sue Burke grew up in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, lived briefly in Austin, Texas, y'all, and moved to Madrid, Spain, in December 1999. In 2016, she moved back to Chicago. By then, she'd become a certified translator, Spanish into English, and had come to know the science fiction community in Spain and its many extraordinary authors.
Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Image Image

Book #1 - Semiosis
Human survival hinges on an bizarre alliance in Semiosis, a character driven science fiction novel of first contact by debut author Sue Burke.
Colonists from Earth wanted the perfect home, but they’ll have to survive on the one they found. They don’t realize another life form watches...and waits...
Only mutual communication can forge an alliance with the planet's sentient species and prove that humans are more than tools.

Book #2 - Interference
Sue Burke's sweeping, award-finalist, SF Semiosis epic continues in Interference as the colonists and a team from Earth confront a new and more implacable intelligence.
Over two hundred years after the first colonists landed on Pax, a new set of explorers arrives from Earth on what they claim is a temporary scientific mission.
But the Earthlings misunderstand the nature of the Pax settlement and its real leader. Even as Stevland attempts to protect his human tools, a more insidious enemy than the Earthlings makes itself known.
Stevland is not the apex species on Pax.

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/v9c8qe439lr0
https://mega4upload.com/osmn7sfjcap6

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jul 25th, 2022, 4:22 pm

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!

May 16th, 2024, 8:39 am
added:
Book #1 - Semiosis
May 16th, 2024, 8:39 am

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!