Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Dec 16th, 2014, 11:33 am
Tom Kelly's Boys series by Casey McMillin (#2-3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 438 kb
Overview: I like games and kids and red Starburst.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Steal My Girl (#2): I wanted nothing to do with Tom Kelly or his gorgeous son. That whole bad-boy, outlaw thing might do it for some girls but not me. I knew what I was looking for in a man, and Rory McDonald wasn't it. So it caught me by surprise when I found myself attracted to his thick Irish brogue and obvious self-assurance. Danger surrounded him, though, and I thought that if I let this play out it would only be a matter of time before something went wrong. And it did. After only one night with Rory, I was caught up in a situation where my life was at stake. I trusted him to save my life but never knew he'd steal my heart.

Tattoos and Angels (#3): I moved to Miami for Connor Newman. Well, not entirely for him because I loved the city. My family spent every Christmas there, and I considered the possibility of moving each time we visited. I met Connor during our last trip and fell for him instantly. I made plans to move once I completed my final semester of college. He was handsome, focused, and wealthy-everything I thought I wanted in a man. Until I met Angel.

Download Instructions:
Tusfiles

Mirror:
Hulkload

Tom Kelly's Boys #1: Here
Dec 16th, 2014, 11:33 am

Mar 24th, 2015, 10:31 pm
Added Tattoos and Angels
Mar 24th, 2015, 10:31 pm