Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 27th, 2014, 3:10 am
Shifters Unleashed by Gabrielle Demonico (Five Volume Box Set)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 372 Kb
Overview: Thank you to all of my readers for your support! I am so grateful to each and every one of you for purchasing my titles. It means so much to me that you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy creating them. For those of you new to my work, you'll likely be surprised by the variety you see. All I can say is that I have a sixth smut sense that knows no bounds!
Genre: Paranormal Erotic Romance

Seduced By Bears: Allie Tucker is a good girl in dire need of a sexual awakening. Since she arrived in town to care for an ill relative, she's secretly lusted after her sexy bosses - the Reeves brothers, Victor and Nicholas. What she doesn't know, and could never imagine, is that they've sized her up as well. But, they seek much more than trivial pleasures of the flesh. They are prepared to give her the satisfaction she's craved but only on one condition...

Drawn to the Pack: Haley Simmons recently moved across the country desperately searching for a fresh start. As luck would have it, a chance encounter with the handsome owners of the Steele Ranch - Caleb and Paul - could be just what she needs to get her mind off the sexless marriage (and subsequent divorce) she left behind...

Bride of the Pride: For almost as long as she can remember, curvy wolf shifter Ellie Daniels has been doing everything in her power to attract the attention of Lukas, a young wolf in her pack that she's lusted after...
Unfortunately for her, competition for Lukas' attention is stiff. After all, he's destined to challenge for alpha status. Not to mention the fact that here are plenty of other females her age that are sleeker and sexier than she. Determined, she recently decided to give it one last try and started working out in an effort to improve her chances.

Her Wolves, Their Bear: In her young life, Jessi Wilder had always been surrounded by... the same.
Same scenery. Same friends. Same thing every day.
And, for the most part, that was fine with her. After all, bear shifters were a peaceful bunch who only wanted to live and let live. Yet, something always gnawed at the curvy young woman.
The truth was that deep inside she yearned for... the different.

Tigers on Tour: Orphaned as an infant, Anabelle Mitchell had grown accustomed to the unfairness of life's lottery. Throughout her short twenty-two years, the curvy young woman had been let down by people and circumstances more often than she cared to remember.
Because of that, she had long ago made a deal with life. She opted for what she knew she could get - scholarships, a career and financial independence and in exchange, she gave up that which she craved - being needed, wanted and most of all, loved. It was a reluctant bargain but one she felt certain would keep her safe from life's jagged edges, hazardous moments and dangerous men.

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/uwvs66dz3dco

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/mqqw396zj4wc
Nov 27th, 2014, 3:10 am

No longer active.