Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Nov 17th, 2014, 3:28 pm
Dream Warriors series by Cyndi Friberg (Books 1~2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 494 Kb
Overview: Anything-but-Ordinary is a creed I try to reflect in my writing. Though all of my books have a paranormal twist, the main focus remains love, loyalty and the struggle for redemption. My writing has won numerous awards and appeared on several best seller lists. (Amazon, Fictionwise and All Romance Ebooks)
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Image Image

Gareth: Meagan Addison, a beautiful young scientist, is terribly afraid to sleep. For the last few weeks she has had gruesome nightmares about an incubus who hurts and violates her beyond imagination. She knows these are only dreams but they sure feel real to her and even leave marks on her body. Sooner or later she will go mad from either lack of sleep or the violation of her mind. But rescue is already on its way.
Gareth, a dream warrior, is sent from Morpheus, the god of dreams to fight against the incubus and save Meagan. Neither one imagined falling helplessly in love.

Ryder: Ryder is bored. He has been babysitting Sheri for a month now and is quite frustrated by standing in the background invisible to everyone. When he speaks with Morpheus about his assignment again, Morpheus’ reply is quite intriguing and causes Ryder to reevaluate his decision to stay hidden.
Sheri watched her best friend go through struggles, confusion, and horror from vivid dreams mixed with evil and a Dream Warrior. She actually thought Meagan has lost her mind. Next thing Sheri knows, she is in the midst of a vivid dream with her very own Dream Warrior, who awakens imagines she is ill prepared for.
As Ryder sets out to ease the fear and uncertainty he has caused Sheri, he must also protected Hades’ son, Chaos, in order to stop a succubus out for revenge. Sheri is consumed with uncertainty about Ryder, but is also riddled with desire to be with him. In order to maintain Sheri’s safety and watch over Chaos, Prince of the Underworld, Ryder puts them all under one roof. If only, he had realized there was another guest among them. Will Ryder be able to locate and capture the succubus? Can Sheri and Ryder find an even ground in order to be with one another?

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/ookoytv96obl

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/plz04is5bo98
Nov 17th, 2014, 3:28 pm

No longer active.