For the more serious stuff
Sep 2nd, 2014, 3:25 am
Stark Trilogy by J. Kenner (#1-3.5)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader | 7.06 MB | Version(s): Retail
Overview: Julie Kenner (born in Mountain View, California)[1] is an American author. She also writes with the pen name J.K. Beck.[2]

Originally from California Kenner grew up in Texas and received a bachelors degree in radio-television-film from the University of Texas at Austin[3] and later attended law school at Baylor University in Waco, Texas. After practicing law in Los Angeles, California she quit and moved to Austin, Texas and continued practicing.[1] For five years Kenner practiced law and wrote novels, in 2004 she gave up practicing law to become a full-time writer and mother.[4]
Genre: Erotic Romance

ImageImageImageImage

Release Me (#1): For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey and Bared to You comes an erotic, emotionally charged romance between a powerful man who’s never heard “no” and a fiery woman who says “yes” on her own terms.

He was the one man I couldn’t avoid. And the one man I couldn’t resist.

Damien Stark could have his way with any woman. He was sexy, confident, and commanding: Anything he wanted, he got. And what he wanted was me.

Our attraction was unmistakable, almost beyond control, but as much as I ached to be his, I feared the pressures of his demands. Submitting to Damien meant I had to bare the darkest truth about my past—and risk breaking us apart.

But Damien was haunted, too. And as our passion came to obsess us both, his secrets threatened to destroy him—and us—forever.

NOTE: This edition includes an excerpt from J. Kenner's Claim Me.

Release Me is an erotic romance intended for mature audiences.

Claim Me (#1): NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER

For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey and Bared to You comes the second novel in the erotic, fast-paced trilogy that started with Release Me. This sexy, emotionally charged romance continues the story of Damien Stark, the powerful multimillionaire who’s never had to take “no” for an answer, and Nikki Fairchild, the Southern belle who only says “yes” on her own terms.

For Damien, our obsession is a game. For me, it is fiercely, blindingly, real.

Damien Stark’s need is palpable—his need for pleasure, his need for control, his need for me. Beautiful and brilliant yet tortured at his core, he is in every way my match.

I have agreed to be his alone, and now I want him to be fully mine. I want us to possess each other beyond the sweetest edge of our ecstasy, into the deepest desires of our souls. To let the fire that burns between us consume us both.

But there are dark places within Damien that not even our wildest passion can touch. I yearn to know his secrets, yearn for him to surrender to me as I have surrendered to him. But our troubled pasts will either bind us close . . . or shatter us completely.

Claim Me is an erotic romance intended for mature audiences.

Complete Me (#3): For fans of Fifty Shades of Grey and Bared to You comes the third novel in the erotic, fast-paced trilogy including Release Me and Claim Me. This sexy, emotionally charged romance continues the story of Damien Stark, the powerful multimillionaire who’s never had to take “no” for an answer, and Nikki Fairchild, the Southern belle who only says “yes” on her own terms.

Our desire runs deep. But our secrets cut close.

Beautiful, strong, and commanding, Damien Stark fills a void in me that no other man can touch. His fierce cravings push me beyond the brink of bliss—and unleash a wild passion that utterly consumes us both.

Yet beneath his need for dominance, he carries the wounds of a painful past. Haunted by a legacy of dark secrets and broken trust, he seeks release in our shared ecstasy, the heat between us burning stronger each day.

Our attraction is undeniable, our obsession inevitable. Yet not even Damien can run from his ghosts, or shield us from the dangers yet to come.

Take Me (#3.5): I’ve long dreamed of my fairy tale wedding, but it wasn’t until I met Damien Stark—who captured me with his kisses and undid me with his touch—that I began to believe it was my destiny. Though we both carry secrets and scars, our shared passion heals us, binding us together. We have surrendered to each other completely, and our mutual ecstasy is the brightest light in my life.

But darkness still snakes through the cracks in our armor. Ghosts from our past have moved in, bringing fresh pain that cuts deep and threatens to destroy everything we hold dear.

Damien is my anchor to this world, and I am his. But if we are going to keep each other, we have to fight the shadows of our pasts to move forward into our future.

Download Instructions:
https://uploadev.org/ysjb1xfzjobr

Mirror:
https://uploadrar.com/ifmnpp4u29cg
Sep 2nd, 2014, 3:25 am

Check ALL links before sending me a ReUPLOAD request.
Nov 23rd, 2015, 6:41 am
Added "Complete Me (#3)" and "Take Me (#3.5)"
Nov 23rd, 2015, 6:41 am

Check ALL links before sending me a ReUPLOAD request.