Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Aug 26th, 2014, 2:10 am
3 Novels by Claudy Conn
Requirements: EPUB/MOBI Reader, 2.1 MB
Overview: Claudy Conn is a multi published author who got her start with her bestselling historical/regency romances.
She tells us that she fell in love with the fantasy/paranormal genre and hope you will enjoy Spellbound-Legend which is a stand alone, and the first book in her Legend series.
She has also given us the Shadow series, Shadowlife-Stalkers, Shadowheart-Slayer, and the last in this vampire romance series, Shadowlife-Hybrid.
She also writes for The Wild Rose Press, and her first paranormal with them is Darklove, just released.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

Lady X
Exerilla is a white witch.
Her father is a dark and dangerous warlock with an agenda to marry her to someone she despises. He has the power to do this before she reaches her majority, which will occur at Samhain, Halloween.
Her mother has a plan and against her daughter’s will, implements that plan, which sends Exerilla into the past, where she must remain until October 31st—months away. And magic is something she can’t use because her father could trace it to her.
Here is the problem, plans have a way of seeping from black and white into gray.

Mandy
Mandy’s brother, Ned is in trouble. He has been accused of murdering the woman who had been clearly trying to seduce him.
Their guardian, the Duke of Margate is summoned to help.
Mandy had always assumed he was an old man. But, the duke was far from old. He was, in fact, virile, dashing and oh so good looking.
The duke enjoyed being a confirmed bachelor…and then he met Mandy.
But, first things first—they had to prove Ned innocent.

Serena
Witty and refreshingly candid, lovely Serena has been capturing hearts young and old alike. Her guardian uncle worries, though, that at twenty-three she will soon become a spinster. He wants a better life for her than that, but she doesn’t want to make a match without her heart being in it.
And none of the men courting her have touched her heart—not Warren, the old friend who woos her even as he eyes other women; certainly not Eustace, the minister concerned more with appearances than compassion; not even Freddy, perhaps the most ardent of her suitors but at nineteen still a puppy.
Then Freddy’s uncle, the handsome Lord Pendleton, arrives to extract his nephew from the woman he expects Serena to be—one interested only in wealth and a title. When he refuses to believe that, far from trying to ensnare Freddy, she has been urging him to return to Oxford, her ire gets the better of her. She decides to let his lordship stew in his own juices. And when it becomes clear Lord Arrogant’s plan is to get her to change her course from Freddy to himself, feisty Serena sets her own course.

Download Instructions:
Rapidgator

Mirror:
Uploadrocket
TusFiles
Aug 26th, 2014, 2:10 am

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before
Sep 11th, 2014, 2:23 am
Merged: "Mandy", "Serena"
Sep 11th, 2014, 2:23 am

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before