For the more serious stuff
Aug 11th, 2014, 9:12 pm
Burning Bastards MC Series by Ryder Dane (#1-2)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 435 kB
Overview: I write about MC Groups aka Biker Books, because I've lived with Motorcycles my entire life. It made me smile when a reviewing reader said that there was a realistic feel to my writing! Having been an "Old Lady" since I was 19 gives me the advantage of using a few real details of MC life. I am very happy to bring readers my stories and having them invest in my characters lives.
Genre: Romance, Erotic MFM

Image Image

1. Big Dog: In book one of the Burning Bastards MC: Big Dog, Hugh Dougherty, was out for payback. His only hope was to find the one thing to put an end to a rival club's treachery. His future depended on something called the Oracle, and everyone around him was feeling his wrath. Future had been betrayed by the Burning Bastards once, she wasn't going to let it happen again. She built a life without them, but when they come looking for the Oracle, she was left without a choice. She confronts her past with the MC President by her side; however, is it enough to put her demons to rest were the club is concerned? Ride along with the Burning Bastards MC as Big Dog struggles to obtain his Future and Future learns that personal demons can be put to rest with the right type of man.

2. Nomads' Fall: Jolly has been on the run for quite a while when circumstances cause her to stop and take stock in her life. She finds a job and a friend to lean on, the only drawback—the men who are constantly around. Demon and Knight know trouble when they see it. And it comes in the form of a woman who brings a lot of things out of them. Things they don't want to feel. They know she is carrying secrets and even with the club having its own troubles right now, there is no way they can leave Jolly alone. While they know they need to concentrate on a deadly threat to the Bastards, they also need to make a decision about the woman who has them considering changing their ways. Jolly feels she can't trust anyone, money talks and when a predator is as powerful as the one chasing her wants something done, money can talk louder than she can scream. How can she trust a gang of bikers whose only loyalty is to their own—even if the two that have self-appointed themselves her future demand she does.

Download Instructions:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/a9ee242c8b/RDbasket.zip

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/vzwr87kquakx
Aug 11th, 2014, 9:12 pm

Jan 21st, 2015, 2:40 pm
Added: #2 Nomads' Fall
Jan 21st, 2015, 2:40 pm