For the more serious stuff
Jun 27th, 2014, 8:11 am
His Human Omega series by Kady Stewart ( Books 1~5)
Requirements: ePUB reader, 725 kB
Overview: Kady Stewart is the author of the new, steamy gay romance series, Fall.
When I was just discovering the idea of romantic love, my mother was very keen that I had a crush or relationship with someone "suitable". They needed to be from the right background and with the right personality to please her.
Unfortunately for her, that memo never really made it into my rule-book. I fell in love with the unsuitable types, and that's the basis of what I write today. I embrace characters with age differences. Mismatched species. Power differentials. Characters who are related a little more closely than some people find comfortable. Heroes who are twisted and dark, but do care deeply for their object of desire in their own special way. If you read my books, you'll see that.
Genre: Erotic Romance MM

ImageImageImageImageImage

His Human Omega #1: Jace is eighteen and handsome, but socially awkward and fearful. His constant anxiety and obsession with werewolves doesn’t win him many friends - but it doesn't deter a stalker.
Gavin is the son of the only werewolf slaver in the States, and when he reaches thirty, lonely and unmated, he decides that if he cannot find a companion, he'll make one, instead. From the moment he first sees Jace he knows that no other human will do - but when he takes the boy from his home, it sparks a series of events that neither of them could have ever anticipated.
It is considered a dark erotic romance and contains themes of kidnapping, slavery, and dubious consent. This book has explicit sexual content and is not suitable for those under the age of eighteen.

Book #2: Jace has been kidnapped by the werewolf Gavin and taken to his home deep in the woods. He finds himself adjusting to their life there - even embracing aspects of it, and embracing Gavin himself. But the threat of Gavin’s even more terrifying father looms in the air above them both.

Book #3: Jace has been found by the police and taken back home, but there’s one little problem: he’s not exactly human anymore. When Gavin comes for him, will he make the decision to send him away or will he embrace the darker aspects of his soul?

Book #4: Jace is no longer able to hide his new species, but before they can take the time to understand how this impacts their lives and how they are going to live in the future, an old enemy comes to town to settle a score.

Book #5: Jace has three problems: his family, the police, and the small band of Alphas who have laid claim to Dewclaw. He tries to justify the first two - his family cares about him, the police need to do their jobs - but the Alphas? They're just getting on his nerves.
His mental health has never been in danger of being too healthy, but with a traumatized sister and a baby on the way, will the pressure be too much for this Omega mate?

Download Instructions:
https://drop.download/im6frltw6ube
https://dropgalaxy.vip/opizud8zv5gs
Jun 27th, 2014, 8:11 am

ImageImage
Jan 12th, 2016, 6:13 am
Added Books 2~5

MM/LGBT Group
Jan 12th, 2016, 6:13 am
May 31st, 2018, 5:17 pm
the links are dead
May 31st, 2018, 5:17 pm