Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 25th, 2014, 9:05 pm
3 Novels by Susan Buchanan
Requirements: ePUB/MOBI Reader 4.13 MB
Overview: Susan Buchanan - I always loved creative writing from about the age of seven. I started writing Sign of the Times 10 years ago, mainly whilst I was on holiday. After 5 years, I took a year off work to finish it and redraft and edit it. Finally in March 2012, I took the step of putting it on Amazon for the ebook market. It's been a long journey!
The Dating Game I wrote pretty relentlessly over six months full-time and it launched in Nov 2012.
I already have plans for a further five books, one of which will be a sequel to Sign of the Times. My third book The Christmas Spirit released on 1st Dec 2013. My fourth book is already in progress and is expected to be released towards the end of 2014.
Genre: Fiction, Chick Lit, Romance

ImageImageImage

Sign of the Times - Twelve people. Twelve star signs.
Sagittarius - Holly, a travel writer, visits Tuscany to research her next book. Seeking help when her car breaks down, she gets more than assistance when Dario, a vineyard owner, puts temptation in her path. Disappearing without explanation, he proves elusive. Bruised, Holly tries to put it behind her until a chance encounter brings her feelings to the surface again.
Capricorn – Holly’s fiancé, Tom misses her while she is in Italy and turns to an internet chat room for solace. His construction business is under threat, but could foul play be at work?
Gemini - Holly’s sister, Lucy, a serial man-eater finally meets her match, which puts her long-term relationship and career in jeopardy. Cheating she discovers, can have devastating consequences.
Libra - Holly’s uncle Jack, an eminent prosecutor, juggles a difficult teenage son with his high profile career and finds himself lacking. When his son’s school work starts slipping, he decides he needs to take control, but it’s not long before the balls all come tumbling down and Jack finds his family on the wrong side of the law.
One event binds them all…

The Christmas Spirit - Christmas is coming, but not everyone is looking forward to it.
Rebecca has just been dumped and the prospect of spending the holiday period with her parents is less than appealing.
Eighty- two year old Stanley lost his beloved wife, Edie, to cancer. How will he cope with his first Christmas without her?
Jacob’s university degree hasn’t helped him get a job, and it looks like he’ll still be signing on come New Year.
Workaholic Meredith would rather spend December 25th at home alone with a ready meal and a DVD box set. Can anything make her embrace the spirit of the season?

The Dating Game - Workaholic recruitment consultant, Gill McFadden, is sick of her friends trying to match-make for her. Up until now her love life has been a disaster and she’s going through a drier spell than the Sahara desert.
She realises she has to act, as work keeps piling up and at this rate she will have retired before she has time for a relationship.
Seeing an ad on a bus one day, she decides to visit Happy Ever After dating agency. She quickly discovers men are like buses. They all come along at once. Unsure what her type is, Gill decides to keep her options open. Soon she has problems juggling her social life as well as her work diary. Will she ever strike the right balance?
Before long she is experiencing laughs, lust and… could it be love? But like everything in Gill’s life, nothing is straightforward and she ends up wondering exactly who she can trust.

Download Instructions:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/5daabf065e/3N.rar

Mirror:
https://www.tusfiles.com/vl8uiwnw8g51
Jun 25th, 2014, 9:05 pm

Thanks to the OP's