Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 21st, 2014, 8:17 am
Celestial Mating by Jenny Foshia (1-3)
Requirements: epub reader; Size: 403 KB
Overview: "My name is Jenny Foshia and I reside in a little village in Michigan with my husband, 2 adorable boys and our dog, Copper. I have been a fan of Romance books for most of my life and in 2013 began my journey toward becoming an author. Aside from spending time with my family, I enjoy reading and writing!" - Jenny Foshia
Genre: Erotic Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Saving Brielle
After leaving work one night Brielle is attacked and left for dead. Cole comes across the beautiful woman and rushes her to the hospital, not realizing he has just stumbled into his destiny.

Max answers a panicked call from Cole and rushes to the hospital to meet up with him. There he realizes that he has just come face to face with his destiny.

Brielle learns her family secret that entwines her soul to both Cole and Max. However, a rival pack wants to put a stop to their bonding. Will Cole and Max be able to save her in time?

2. Rescuing Dani
Dani had been working herself to the bone since her sister, Brielle, was saved a few months ago. She foolishly thought that by working so hard she would be able to ignore the attraction she had that was pulling her to Ryan and Adrian - her sister's mates' best friends.

Ryan couldn't stop thinking about the hot redhead he had met when he helped his buddies save their mate. Her perfect body played a starring role in his dreams every night, but she refused to accept the inevitable.

Adrian tried to work through his thoughts of the gorgeous auburn hair beauty that was Brielle's sister. The woman was perfect for him, if only she would stop fighting it.

When they are all together at a house party to await the birth of Brielle, Max and Cole's twins, they realize Dani's life is in danger. Will Adrian and Ryan rescue Dani from the rival pack in time to save her life, and hopefully begin a new life together, with her? Or will they be too late?

3. Conquering Cassie
Cassie was desperate to leave an abusive relationship. She wasn't looking to get involved with men again after her experience with Jake. But seeing Wes and Luc throughout the months caused her to crave something she wasn't ready for.

Wes had grown up with Cassie but it wasn't until recently that he realized what an incredibly attractive and alluring woman she was. There was only one problem; she was his friend's little sister.

Luc was drawn to Cassie on such an intense level and felt as if he had known her his entire life even though he had only met her a few months ago. But he didn't think he deserved her, he was carrying around the guilt of what his family had put her and her family through.

When Cassie is severely injured by her ex, will they make it in time to save her? Will the three of them be able to conquer their individual demons for a chance to fulfill their destiny and mate?

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/yixntj5pd81j
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/kxin4ae20nsn
Jun 21st, 2014, 8:17 am

No longer active.
Oct 3rd, 2014, 10:24 am
3. Conquering Cassie
Oct 3rd, 2014, 10:24 am

No longer active.