Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jun 19th, 2014, 9:03 am
And Call Me in The Morning series by Willa Okati (Books 1 & 2 )
Requirements: ePUB reader, 661 kB
Overview: A multi-published author of GLBT erotic, romantic fiction since 2004, I love trying new things -- I have 1001 crazy ideas and want to write them all! I exist primarily on caffeine and pixels, take “camera shy” to a whole new level, and persist in trying to learn the pennywhistle despite being woefully tone-deaf. During the summer, I’m a wild woman with henna.
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImage

Book #1 And Call Me in The Morning :
Take two, and call me in the morning.
Eli and Zane. Colleagues at work and close friends, though on the surface it's an unexpected friendship between an odd couple. While Zane took the "high school to college to med school" track, medicine is Eli's second career and the best choice he ever made. He has work that he loves, an extended second family of colleagues and friends, and Zane.
So why does everyone make such a big deal about the pair of them?
Yes, they spend a lot of time together. It doesn't mean they're a real couple. When teased about it one too many times by their colleagues, Zane challenges Eli to set the record straight with a kiss to prove there's absolutely no chemistry between them.
Neither expected a spark to ignite between them. More than a spark. Desire. Passion.
Zane wants to try getting up close and personal again to see if it was a one-time fluke or something more. Eli thinks he's too old to jump the fence now, but he can't say no to Zane and he doesn't want to.
Truth be told, Eli's not so sure they can set the record straight after all.

Book#2 And Call Me in the Evening :
Eli’s still not great at wearing his heart on his sleeve and Zane’s still got trust issues, but they manage just fine. It’s all good. Right?

Yes and no. When the doctors find themselves grounded between trips for Medicins Sans Frontieres, things begin to change. Zane’s making plans for where they’ll go next, but homesick Eli discovers the opportunity to open a clinic of his own in his old neighborhood. He’d have thought Zane would be all over that, but Zane’s not listening. Meanwhile, there’s trouble in paradise between protégés Taye and Richie, and Eli’s ex-wife Marybeth has come back to town, bringing a heaping helping of hassle with her. Eli figures it’s no wonder he’s been having a heck of a time with chest pain—which he hasn’t told anyone about.

There’s something to be said for setting the story straight, it’s true. Eli knows he and Zane have a good thing going even if keeping it that way is the hardest—and best—part

Download Instructions:
https://dropgalaxy.vip/7r14dq2tih8f
https://drop.download/wkp897zimxyv
Jun 19th, 2014, 9:03 am

ImageImage
Jun 30th, 2020, 4:18 am
added: Book #1 And Call Me in The Morning
Jun 30th, 2020, 4:18 am