Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 28th, 2014, 3:37 pm
Welcome To Redemption: Series Collection By Donna Marie Rogers, Stacey Joy Netzel (Books 1-6)
Requirements: ePUB reader, 1.4 MB | Version : Retail
Overview: Donna Marie Rogers : It's been nearly 20 years since I read and fell in love with my very first romance novel. I'd been vacationing in Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula with my sweetheart (now my husband) and his family when I followed his mother into a used bookstore. I came across a couple of Kathleen E. Woodiwiss novels and decided to pick them up for my mom, who'd been a fan of hers for as long as I could remember. The ride home was long, and I ended up reaching into the little paper bag to pull out the well-read copy of The Wolf and the Dove. By the time we arrived home, I was completely - and I mean completely - hooked. I read, easily, seven books a week for the next several years, from more authors than I'll ever be able to remember, and many I don't even read anymore.
Stacey Joy Netzel : Wisconsin native Stacey Joy Netzel fell in love with books at a young age, so for her the graduation to writing them was natural. A member of Romance Writers of America (RWA) and Wisconsin Romance Writers (WisRWA), she credits her parents for encouraging her dreams of becoming a published author, as well as the very talented friends she’s made in WisRWA since joining in 2004. Her Christmas anthology, MISTLETOE RULES, took 1st place in WisRWA's 2010 Write Touch Readers' Award. Check out her romantic suspense Colorado Trust Series, Trust in the Lawe, Shattered trust, and Shadowed Trust. Other titles include: Lost In Italy, Ditched Again, Welcome to Redemption Series, Chasin’ Mason, Dragonfly Dreams, If Tombstones Could Talk.
Genre: Contemporary Romance

A Fair Of The Heart by Donna Marie Rogers : Single mother Lauren Frazier can barely keep a roof over her head, let alone stop it from falling down around her. When handyman Caleb Hunter stops by for a haircut, he's the answer to her prayers--and the attraction is instantaneous. Too bad her troublesome young son isn't as thrilled to have Caleb hanging around. Old wounds have kept Caleb from returning to Redemption, but when he receives word of his mother's unexpected death, guilt and regret bring him home for good. Though Lauren excites him like no woman ever has, she's a package deal, and he's not sure he's prepared to take on a ready-made family.

A Fair To Remember by Stacey Joy Netzel : Ready for a nice, quiet life in small town USA, reformed gang member Wes Carter feels Redemption is the perfect place to relocate his financial business for reasons more than just the name. Tara Russell has decided to add some excitement to her life and get a little wild--no matter how uncomfortable it makes her or her overprotective family. They meet at the local fair one warm summer night and discover opposites attract for all the right reasons. Add a dash of Sugar in the form of an incorrigible Great Dane, and it's destined to be A Fair To Remember.

The Perfect Blend by Donna Marie Rogers : Carrie Lowell swears off men for good after nearly losing her business in a bitter divorce. She's on the verge of bankruptcy when Matt Jacobs walks into her shop and offers sound--if unwanted--business advice. Financially he's a godsend--emotionally he's a threat to the barricade she's built around her heart. Heir to a vast fortune, Jacob Spalding flees LA for Wisconsin to escape the scandalous nightmare his life has become. Now known as Matt Jacobs, he settles in to small town life and soon finds himself infatuated with the coffee shop owner across the street. Too bad the infuriating woman is as contrary as she is beautiful.

Grounds For Change by Stacey Joy Netzel : Charlie Russell lived with a secret for years, but guilt has pushed him to the breaking point. He meets psychologist Dana McClain and feels an instant connection that has nothing to do with his Great Dane, Sugar, spilling coffee down her shirt. Dana switched to counseling animals because she has a history of becoming too emotionally involved with her clients. She figures she's safe helping Charlie with Sugar's issues, until he reveals his secret and asks for help. She tells herself it's all about the dog, not the guy, but history has a way of repeating itself.

Home Is Where the Heart Is by Donna Marie Rogers : Heiress Melinda Spalding is thrown for a loop when her brother relocates to the Midwest. Her parents even expand their business to the small town and put her in charge of the project. Discovering she likes "Mayberry" is as shocking as her growing attraction to the local auto mechanic. But LA is where she belongs...or is home truly where the heart is? Drew Porter learned early on how heartless women can be--and when snooty "Lindy" Spalding skids into his life, she seems worse than most. An unlikely bond between their pets gives him an intriguing glimpse behind her pretentious attitude. Is there more to her than meets the eye, or should he run as fast as he can in the opposite direction?

The Heart of the Matter by Stacey Joy Netzel : Allie Daniels wants a family of her own, but can't have children. She hides her desolation from everyone--especially the town veterinarian, whose three-year-old is a painful reminder. Rick Wilde liked Allie back in high school, but life took them in different directions. Now a single parent, his interest in Allie is renewed despite the fact her shoulder is colder than the bitter winter wind. Brought together by an orphaned kitten, Allie is helpless to resist Lukas' impish innocence and Rick's charm. Does she risk her heart on an impossible dream, or will Rick's desire for more kids devastate their future?

Download Instructions:
https://userscloud.com/z2bd8foya40r
http://fileshd.net/d/AVc
May 28th, 2014, 3:37 pm