Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 18th, 2014, 5:09 pm
My Other Daddy the Complete Series by Carl East
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 108 Kb
Overview: I was born In Hull, Yorkshire, England in 1956. I started to write at the age of 44 in the year 2000 and I wasn't very good. I slowly learned over the years that followed, mainly from people online who gave up their time to help me. I chose to write imaginative things and sometimes allowed my own imagination to get away from me. I started with erotic tales before going onto more serious stuff, although having said that my erotic stories have been popular.
Genre: Erotic Romance

Story 1 - My Other Daddy
Anne watched as her best friend since grade school drove down the street and away to college. She’d miss her something terrible, but at least she still had Mr. Booth. He always treated her like a second daughter and she had always thought of him as her other daddy. That is until she stops in for a visit and sees him working in the hot summer sun without a shirt. His glistening muscles fire Anne’s sexual awakening, and when his nude picture falls out of an old photo album, it only feeds the flame. The deliberate drop of his towel only begins to satisfy her curiosity. It will take much more than that to quench the inferno that’s building in her body, is he up for the challenge.

Story 2 - My Other Daddy 2
Anne is starting to get serious over Mr. Booth. The sex is hot and the fact that he's twice her age doesn't seem to matter to either one of them. Anne's not sure if Marybeth, Mr. Booth's daughter and Anne's best friend would appreciate it, but the time is coming when she'll have to be told.

Story 3 - My Other Daddy 3
Anne is about to reveal her little secret to Marybeth. She's nervous though, as she doesn't know how her best friend will take it. Then she finds out that Marybeth has a secret of her own, which makes Anne's look positively sedate. This is the final story in the series.

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/fahf40qeuv9u

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hugefiles.net/vz2b7nxhajie
May 18th, 2014, 5:09 pm

No longer active.