Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
May 11th, 2014, 5:06 pm
NSC Industries series by D.H. Sidebottom (Book 1, 5, 6, 7, 8.5, 9 & 10)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.59mb
Overview: D.H. Sidebottom is a fiction author born in The United Kingdom.
Genre: Erotic Romance

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Angel (NSC Industries #1)
Olivia Thomas is in love, pure, simple soul consuming love. Nathan Carter is her other half, her light, her passion. After three years of being together at university; three years of being joined, of a love so intense, passionate and spirited they thought their future was safe and endless but life always finds a cruel way to interfere and they soon find their relationship can’t withstand destiny’s intrusions and obstacles.
Two decades later destiny apologises and brings them back together by sheer chance, re-igniting their intense passion, connection and love but they soon find that twenty years of life, secrets and lies creates difficulties and struggles even their bond might struggle to endure.
When an evil from Olivia’s’ past returns to haunt them and rip apart everything they have managed to build back up can the lovers survive with their love and souls still intact…or their lives?

The Hunt for Summer (NSC Industries #5)
‘Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person’
Layla Summers has run from her past for the last six years, and life is currently peaceful and controlled. That is until Hunter, a hot and hard Dom who frequents The Black Panther where Layla works as an erotic dancer, takes an interest in her.
After turning down his offer of a hot night between the sheets, Layla brushes away her intensifying lust for Hunter and continues with her safe but lacklustre life.
That is until Layla and Hunter’s paths cross in the most awkward of places and Layla is stunned by the different man Hunter is in the club to the man he is away from the club. He is rude, arrogant and so bloody cocky that Layla has visions of whipping the man with his own expensive tie.
But it soon becomes increasingly difficult to keep their relationship professional and they are soon embroiled in a hot, steamy and dominant liaison.
Lucas Hunt has wanted Layla since he first saw her spin the pole in The Black Panther and after her rejection of a night of hot hard sex he is stunned when the sexy little Redhead turns up in his daily routine.
The temptation to drag her into his dominant sexual desires becomes harder and harder but he soon finds out just how perfect they are for each other.
But Layla comes with dangerous baggage and lots of it, and Lucas is soon fighting against things that could kill their relationship and against people that could basically just kill them both.
At the end of the day, is their relationship worth the risk? Or is Lucas willing to bite the bullet and endanger his life for the sexy little erotic dancer that has stormed and exploded into his life?

Atonement (NSC Industries #6)
You would think after eight years in a relationship, that you would know your partner inside out. Ava Fox thought that… How wrong she was.
When Mason’s secrets start exploding around them both, threatening their lives along with their marriage, Ava finds herself doubting everything Mason ever was or is.
She once again comes to rely on her inner strength, her outer strength and her sheer fortitude to make it through life, but this time Mason’s secrets and lies have buried deep, caused a pain so raw and brutal that Ava is unsure whether their relationship can ever find its way back to how it was.
It’s time for Ava to face up to Mason’s deceits.
Mason Fox has hated his secret life ever since Ava stepped into his life eight years ago, knowing how painful her past was, he kept his secret buried and hidden so deep that he thought he was safe from exposure… How wrong he was.
He once again finds himself in the centre of not only a battle of strength and force to save his wife’s life, but a fight to save his marriage.
His lies and deceptions have caused a breach so wide in his relationship with Ava that finding a way back needs more than just courage and determination.
It’s time for Mason to atone for his sins.
Sometimes, love is just that little bit too unforgiving.

Avengement (NSC Industries #7)
Any profit made from this book will be donated to Breast Cancer Research.
Sometimes, love is just that little bit too exciting.
Mason Fox is angry, very angry. Someone has hurt his sister and in Mason’s world, that is not tolerated. EVER!
He’s home and vying for vengeance, but none of them expect just how capable Ava is at distributing avengement for her family, the people who took her in ten years ago and welcomed her as their own.
Someone needs to pay and between Ava and Mason, and of course a little help from their friends, it’s all fun and games again.

Endurance (NSC Industries #8.5)
Sometimes, love is just that little bit too unyielding.
To save the ones you love, sometimes you have to sacrifice your hopes and dreams… and your soul. There is nothing truer, especially when your hopes and dreams for your children are to be the very thing you have to sacrifice in order to give them hope and dreams.
When friends become enemies, how far are Mason and Ava willing to go to fight for their honour and beliefs? But, a fight always has a loser and this time even the defeated may win, because when succeeding rips your family apart, was the fight worth the battle?

Ferocity (NSC Industries #9)
Trouble. There it is again, smack bang in the middle of the Fox’s lives once more. Mason and Ava Fox are back in town when family problems demand their return.
History has a cruel way of repeating itself and Ava and Mason soon find out just how true that statement is when old faces, old habits and prior events echo into the present.
But when tragedy strikes, the Fox’s find that nothing but their all will suffice in bringing down the person who claimed the life of their deeply loved friend.
Grief can manifest itself in many ways and for Ava, there’s only one way to deal with hers.
Revenge.
Mercilessly and with ferocity.
But has the feisty heroine taken on too much this time? And can Mason get there in time to save his little warrior once again?

Fortitude (NSC Industries #10)
Sometimes, love is just that little bit too unhealthy.
It’s time to put demons to rest and say goodbye… once and for all.
Mason
My wife isn’t just fighting for her family anymore, or even for her beliefs and what she judges to be right concerning her family.
She’s fighting to survive.
After everything; after years of battles and heartache, after decades of conflicts and struggles, after moments of torture and pain, life now throws her a new war to combat.
Cancer.
Her biggest fight ever, the hardest battle that she will ever face, and the one thing that can finally destroy her.
Destroy me.
Cancer.
My wife is no longer my little warrior.
She’s is the most epic fighter out there. She’s the most courageous of soldiers. And she’s the epitome of strength.
My little warrior has become my monster of fortitude.
Ava
I’m no longer fighting to keep my family safe, or even to protect them. I’m no longer battling against the forces of Mason’s past or even mine.
I’m fighting to maintain their future.
After everything; after years of trying to survive, after decades of struggling to touch the light at the end of the tunnel, after moments of utter heartache, life now hands me a new scar to heal.
Cancer.
My biggest fight ever, the hardest battle that I will ever face, and the one thing that can finally, destroy me.
Destroy him.
Cancer.
I am no longer his little warrior.
I can’t fight that battle for him anymore. I can’t be the pillar of strength he needs me to be. And I can’t be the wife and lover he needs.
Fortitude has taken his little warrior and morphed her into a monster.

Download Instructions:
Book 1, 5, 6, 7, 8.5, 9
Book 10

Mirror:
Book 1, 5, 6, 7, 8.5, 9
Book 10

Book 2, 3: viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=562648
Book 4: viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=599698
Book 8: viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=695735
May 11th, 2014, 5:06 pm
May 12th, 2014, 7:42 am
Added book 10.