Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 25th, 2014, 7:47 pm
Eraser Series by Megan Keith (#1, 4 & 6)
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 519 kB
Overview: I have an unhealthy addiction to books, I love to read them, live them and write them. I am a married, stay-at-home mother of three who lives in country New South Wales, Australia. I have just self-published my very first novel 'Finding My Way', it is a New Adult Contemporary Romance book and is the first of a trilogy. I am just putting the finishing touches on the second book in the series, 'Crossroads'. It will be released September 13, and it promises to be full of steamy sex scenes and plenty of angst.
Genre: Romance, Erotic

Image Image Image

1. Eraser: A man with no name. Mysterious. Dangerous. Brooding. Sexy. Once a week he frequents the bar where Mackenzie works. He orders the same drink, scotch on the rocks, and he sits back on the same lounge chair, quietly watching… waiting… He has money - that much is obvious. He wears his tailored suits well. He smells divine, of expensive cologne, and orders his scotch from the top shelf. He drinks alone, but he never leaves that way. With a snap of his fingers, a flick of his eyes, a glimmer of a smile, he gets the attention of the most attractive women in the bar. This time his focus is on Mackenzie. Instead of feeling nervous Mackenzie is enthralled, intrigued… and aroused.

4. Eraser Crimson: Honesty, Loyalty, Trust. A relationship needs all three to survive. Mackenzie is only beginning to uncover the man beneath the mystery, yet she’s already falling for him hard and fast. What he’s asking from her is more than she’s ever given before. Her instincts have never let her down in the past, so relying on them now should be simple. But this is different … Love is different … And relationships … well, they’re uncharted territory. PLEASE NOTE: This is the 4th novella of the series and they do need to be read in order.

6. Eraser Platinum: Life, He believes his life begins and ends with her. Truth She believes in staying true to herself. Together they have overcome so many obstacles, yet happiness still eludes them. Their lives may be heading in different directions … And that truth will cause them pain. Can they come back to the same path and walk it together? Or will they be forced to go their separate ways? PLEASE NOTE: This is the 6th and final novella of the series and they do need to be read in order.

Download Instructions:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/332db9c1ba/146MK.zip

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/1erngdjzko4i

2. Eraser Blue | 3. Eraser Lilac | 5. Eraser Amber
Apr 25th, 2014, 7:47 pm

Sep 17th, 2014, 7:10 pm
Added: 4. Eraser Crimson (September 2014)
Sep 17th, 2014, 7:10 pm
Nov 17th, 2014, 7:09 am
Added: Book 6 - Eraser Platinum | November 2014 - Final book
Nov 17th, 2014, 7:09 am