Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 24th, 2014, 7:41 am
Cowboys & Candy Anthology by Avery Gale, Jess Buffett, Willow Brooke, Lynn Ray Lewis, Gracie Meadows
Requirements: ePUB Reader | 1.27MB
Overview: Avery Gale: "I like writing characters that are flawed, but loveable. And I like creating strong women who aren't afraid to speak their minds to the men in their lives."
Jess Buffett: Jess is a hopeless romantic who loves stories about true love that sizzle with a happy ending.
Willow Brooke: "I am an erotic romance writer who loves to put the spice in the sugar, and mix the naughty with the nice!"
Lynn Ray Lewis: Avid reader, Story writer for many years, finally decided to publish in 2012. Mother of four children, married and generally a happy person.
Gracie Meadows: "I was never much of a writer in school. I enjoyed mostly poems, but anything longer never held my interest. When a friend challenged me to actually write a book better than the one she was reading. I toyed with the idea, and now here I am today."
Genre: Erotic Romance, Western

Lighting Up Valentine’s Day by Avery Gale: Kylie Stone returns to her west Texas home to open a veterinary clinic, knowing her biggest distraction will be the man who has always seen her as nothing but the pesky, young daughter of his employer. Ranch foreman, Gavin McCloud hasn’t missed the fact Kylie is no long a girl, but he worried his kinks might be too much for her, until overhearing Kylie's comments to her best friend about heroes in her erotic novels. Gavin then wonders if their needs might not mesh after all.

Her Outback Valentine by Jess Buffett: Harper Andrews left home four years earlier, but never forgot about the cowboy who stole her heart, Ethan Taylor. Now Harper is home and determined to pick up where they left off, only this time, they play by her rules.

Roping Cupid by Willow Brooke: Finally home after finishing medical school, the last thing Harley Brannon expects to come face to face…er… horse with, is a flash from her past—Tim Kindle. Can Cupid knot the rope around their hearts, this time for good?

Edna’s Heart by Lynn Ray Lewis: Edna “Eddie” Parker had been in love with Mathew Everly for years. When her world falls apart, will he admit his own feelings for her? Or will he continue to insist love is for sissy’s?

Roping Candy’s Heart by Gracie Meadows: Candy Drake, a local mechanic, set out on a call to fix a broken down truck, never expecting more than a simple service call. That is, until she meets Brett Turner. Brett Turner comes to town, ready to plant his feet after leaving the rodeo circuit. Who knew a broken down truck and a small little woman could cause more adrenalin to course through his body than a twenty-five hundred pound bull. When the truck starts, and the passion ignites between the two, will love be found by fixing a simple part, or will their love be heading to the junk yard?

Download Instructions:
https://www39.zippyshare.com/v/8kxsLkik/file.html

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) http://filescdn.com/5ny0c49y0ov1
Apr 24th, 2014, 7:41 am

PS Please click the [Reupload] button when link(s) down; don't post in this topic.
I've lost many files, so bear in mind not all broken links can be fixed.