Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 11th, 2014, 5:48 am
Celebrity series by Mia Watts (Books 1&2)
Requirements: ePUB reader 225 kB
Overview: Welcome to the world of Mia Watts. As an author, I endeavor to give my readers the quality and genre of books they’ve come to expect. As such, I’ve made the decision to keep Mia Watts an author of male/male erotic fiction only, and resurrect my alter ego, Katie Blu, to give the ladies, and their leading men, the adventures they deserve. This change gives you, the reader, the opportunity to stick with the kind of books you love, or a chance to dip into something new and exciting.
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImage

Wrong Number, Right Guy #1: Hollywood heartthrob Ryan Pierce has captivated the imagination of women all over the world, but all he really wants is a man of his own. The fact that Ryan is gay has been kept secret, thanks to his hard-working agent, and Ryan reluctantly plays along with the ruse.
One night, Dar Phillips mis-dials a telephone number, but the guy on the other end of the line sounds sexy and funny so Dar keeps the conversation flowing. The man claims to be working on the upcoming Ryan Pierce film and invites Dar to meet him face-to-face at the movie studio. Dar eagerly agrees, but he’s not interested in meeting the film’s star, only the “wrong-number guy” whose voice on the telephone so enthralled and excited him.
When the men finally meet, and Dar discovers the true identity of the stranger on the phone, sparks instantly fly...until the paparazzi show up and claim that Dar sold Ryan’s secret to the tabloids..

Acting Out #2: Cree Radek is one of Hollywood’s hottest stars. He’s an unapproachable alpha wrapped in black leather and spikes, with ice blue eyes lined in black. And to most fans and those who know him well, he’s hard to read, and all sex.
Evan Walker works for Cree as his assistant. Long hours and living arrangements, however, make it impossible to keep things professional. So when things get steamy, Evan is an easy target. But for Cree, Evan is a lot more than a one-night stand.
When family business takes Evan away in the middle of filming, Cree wants him back. But will Evan ever believe that a celebrity can be faithful?

Download Instructions:
http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/40385749/file.html

Mirror:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/13d75ba308/ ... _Watts.zip
Apr 11th, 2014, 5:48 am

ImageImage