Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 7th, 2014, 5:41 pm
Bad Blooded Rebel series by Mellie George (Books 1~3)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 543 Kb
Overview: I currently reside in Indiana and I am a wife, mother of 3, a hairstylist, and now, published author! I love to write, and I hope my book is the first of many!
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image

Rebel: Ryder Matthews was, by all intents and purposes, a rock god. The lead singer of Bad Blooded Rebel, he was talented, gorgeous, and used to getting his way in all aspects of his life...until he met a raven haired beauty backstage after a concert in his hometown. She seemed like she'd rather be anywhere than at his show...and it intrigued him.
Everleigh Stone was about as down to earth as a girl from Indiana could be. She felt out of her element when her best friend dragged her along to see a famous rock band in concert and couldn't wait to leave...especially when she goes backstage and meets the bands lead singer who makes her reluctantly weak in the knees.
Ryder can't get Everleigh out of his mind after their first encounter...he has to know her. What will happen when takes a chance and follows her to her hometown?

Rogue: After spending an entire weekend getting to know the woman of his dreams, Ryder Matthews is more certain than ever that he made the right choice in following Everleigh Stone to her hometown. However, after being called away by his record label to record the rest of Bad Blooded Rebel's new album, Ryder is angry and feels guilty for leaving Everleigh alone as her father Max is on the brink of death. All he wants to do is hold her and make it all go away, even if she didn't want him to witness it.
Everleigh didn't know it was possible to fall for someone so fast until famous rocker Ryder Matthews showed up in her hometown asking for a chance. Despite the walls she'd built around her heart, he'd managed to tear them down brick by brick. She managed to find happiness in her life despite the fact that her beloved father was quickly losing his battle with cancer. Having lost his own father to the disease, Ryder seemed to be in the right place at the right time.
After a desperate phone call, Ryder is back at Everleigh's door step, ready to help her face one of the hardest things she will ever endure. As they both begin to lean on each other more and more, will they keep fighting their feelings or will they give into the inevitable?

Renegade: Three weeks after coming to New York City following a frightening altercation in a night club, rock star Ryder Matthews was doing his best to fill every role he needed to play: famous rocker, devoted friend, and fierce protector of girlfriend Everleigh Stone. With the lingering threat of her unhinged ex-boyfriend still in the air, Ryder is doing his best to keep Everleigh happy and carefree all while trying to fulfill his duties to his band mates and keep tabs on a stalker that is miles away.
Everleigh Stone is trying her best to fill her new role of a rock star's girlfriend all while trying to adjust to life in one of the busiest cities in the world. She has loved being in New York with the man of her dreams but can't shake the feeling that after being attacked on New Year's Day by her unstable ex-boyfriend Scott Adams things are about to get worse.
Can Ryder keep Everleigh safe from Scott, whose behavior is becoming increasingly erratic, when a terrifying event happens and threatens her safety again?

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://tusfiles.com/2r2h00t9iont

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/fu2ije8p14ld

Books 4~5: viewtopic.php?p=1929609#1929609
Apr 7th, 2014, 5:41 pm

No longer active.