Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 29th, 2014, 9:01 pm
Bicoastal Babe by Cynthia Langston
Requirements: EPUB Reader, 318 Kb
Overview: A stylish debut novel that asks: How many frequent flyer miles does it take to land Mr. Right?
Not exactly what you'd call a goddess of cutting edge culture, Lindsey Miller is shocked when she's offered the über-hip job of writing "The Pulse," a newsletter that tracks white-hot trends in everything from fashion to cosmetics to entertainment. Before long, Lindsey finds herself on a whirlwind bicoastal romp as she jet-sets between New York and Los Angeles, fumbling to uncover what's cool today-and what will be the next big thing tomorrow.
The grit and glamour of Manhattan is electrifying -and so is Victor Ragsdale, the slick Wall Street broker who charms her with his street-smart savvy manner. But the warmth and sunshine of L.A. is bliss-and so is Danny Wynn, the dreamy blonde surfer who sweeps her into his strong, suntanned arms.
Lindsey's two lives are both so exciting-and both so different. But disaster strikes when her evil trend-spotting partner begins to expose Lindsey for what she really is: tragically un-hip and only one dirty martini away from being found out and fired.
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Download Instructions:
TusFiles

Mirror:
HugeFiles
Mar 29th, 2014, 9:01 pm

My bookies. If you found dead links, just PM me to revive. Thank you!
I'm on the way with something for personal life. Please wait...
BTW: Please don't req magazines from over 6 months before