Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 25th, 2014, 2:15 am
Stark International Security series by J. Kenner (#1-3)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 354 kB
Overview: J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and #1 International bestselling author of over seventy novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.
Genre: Romance

Image Image Image

Tame Me (#1): From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author J. Kenner comes a new story in her Stark International Security series…

Aspiring actress Jamie Archer is on the run. From herself. From her wild child ways. From the screwed up life that she left behind in Los Angeles. And, most of all, from Ryan Hunter—the first man who has the potential to break through her defenses to see the dark fears and secrets she hides. Stark International Security Chief Ryan Hunter knows only one thing for sure—he wants Jamie. Wants to hold her, make love to her, possess her, and claim her. Wants to do whatever it takes to make her his.

But after one night of bliss, Jamie bolts. And now it’s up to Ryan to not only bring her back, but to convince her that she’s running away from the best thing that ever happened to her--him.

Tempt Me (#2): From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author J. Kenner comes a new story in her Stark International Security series…

Sometimes passion has a price … When sexy Stark Security Chief Ryan Hunter whisks his girlfriend Jamie Archer away for a passionate, romance-filled weekend so he can finally pop the question, he’s certain that the answer will be an enthusiastic yes. So when Jamie tries to avoid the conversation, hiding her fears of commitment and change under a blanket of wild sensuality and decadent playtime in bed, Ryan is more determined than ever to convince Jamie that they belong together.

Knowing there’s no halfway with this woman, Ryan gives her an ultimatum – marry him or walk away. Now Jamie is forced to face her deepest insecurities or risk destroying the best thing in her life. And it will take all of her strength, and all of Ryan’s love, to keep her right where she belongs…

Tease Me (#3): From New York Times and USA Today bestselling author J. Kenner comes a new story in her Stark International Security series…
Entertainment reporter Jamie Archer knew it would be hard when her husband, Stark Security Chief Ryan Hunter, was called away for a long-term project in London. The distance is difficult to endure, but Jamie trusts the deep and passionate love that has always burned between them. At least until a mysterious woman from Ryan’s past shows up at his doorstep, her very presence threatening to destroy everything that Jamie holds dear.

Ryan never expected to see Felicia Randall again, a woman with whom he shared a dark past and a dangerous secret. The first and only woman he ever truly failed.
Desperate and on the run, Felicia’s come to plead for his help. But while Ryan knows that helping her is the only way to heal old wounds, he also knows that the mission will not only endanger the life of the woman he holds most dear, but will brutally test the deep trust that binds Jamie and Ryan together.

Download Instructions:
#1-2: Hulkload
#3: Hulkload

Mirror:
#1-2: Dropapk
#3: Dropapk
Mar 25th, 2014, 2:15 am

Feb 13th, 2017, 11:15 pm
Added: Tempt Me (#2)
Feb 13th, 2017, 11:15 pm
Mar 11th, 2020, 9:39 am
Added: Tease Me (#3)