Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 19th, 2014, 8:24 pm
2 Novels by Rebecca E. Grant
Requirements: PDF Reader, ePUB Reader, 1.1 Mb
Overview: I write romance novels set in the dark ages, medieval and English Regency time periods and fantasy and historical novels with Celtic influences. My books have been published in Russia, China, the Netherlands and Germany. I was raised in the Midwest but I’ve lived in Wyoming for over thirty years. I work at a public library where I have the enviable job of ordering adult fiction. I’m married and have two grown children, When not working or writing, I enjoy gardening, traveling and reading, of course!
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Liberty Starr (PDF): Rafe had never met a truly irresistible woman, until he met Liberty. Libby has the kind of beauty that comes on slow-strikes a guy the longer he looks. And Rafe sure is having a fine time looking, and touching, and loving Liberty Starr. The only problem is that Rafe is pretending to be just another cowboy down on his luck. Working for the FBI, he's come to Stone Hill, Colorado, to investigate the man Libby loves like a father. He was just another cowboy. Free-spirited Libby offers him a job and a place to stay. Together they spark like wildfire, their intense passion filling their days and nights. But Rafe is only in town for the summer, and while Liberty is willing to risk her heart, secrets threaten any possibility of a future together...

Naked Hope (ePUB): Research psychologist Jillian Cole's tendency to fall for emotionally unavailable men has taught her to question every man’s motives. Specializing in the field of traumatic brain injury, Jill is faced with a case involving the child of a former college professor who crushed her music career years ago. Music celebrity Gavin Fairfield is wracked by survivor’s guilt following the accident that caused his daughter’s brain injury. He refuses to believe medical evidence and clings to hope that she’ll regain her amazing talent. Their clash over treatment methods bring them together and there is no denying their magnetic attraction. When Gavin’s hope relating to his daughter’s recovery results in disappointing consequences, can Gavin and Jillian’s love for each other help them find their way?

Download Instructions:
https://userscloud.com/briy9b0y7o4b

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/xybbap311yrp
Mar 19th, 2014, 8:24 pm

No longer active.
Jan 20th, 2016, 5:57 pm
Added Naked Hope
Jan 20th, 2016, 5:57 pm

No longer active.