Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 13th, 2014, 2:32 am
Celebrity series by J. Sterling (#1-2)
Requirements: .ePUB/AZW3 Reader, 1.6 MB | Version: Retail
Overview: Jenn enjoys writing books that have real life aspects in them. She think that's what makes them so relateable- the fact that these love stories could happen to anyone.
Genre: Romance

Image Image

Seeing Stars (#1): What happens when the hottest singer in the country starts pursuing you? New York Times Bestselling Author J. Sterling delivers a sweet and sexy stand alone novel that will set your heart racing and leave you wishing for a love story just like this one!

The last thing I want in my life is singing sensation, Walker Rhodes. His tabloid filled antics don't mesh with my desire to make a respectable name for myself in LA's talent industry. I work too hard to be good. Walker seems to do the exact opposite.

But after he pulls me onstage during one of his concerts and serenades me in front of thousands of screaming fans, all bets are off. I try to avoid him, but he won't stop. I don’t want to give in to his charms, but he is relentless. He knows something that I don’t- something that changes everything between us and I’m about to find out exactly what that is.

Come fall in love with Walker & Madison in Seeing Stars.

Breaking Stars (#2): A brand new small town romance novel from New York Times Bestselling Author J. Sterling that will warm your heart.

I’ve been an actress since I was 14 years old. Plucked from the mall and onto the big screen has been a difficult adjustment for me and all I want is a little normalcy. Normal is the last thing on my plate thanks to the cheating scandal my ex-boyfriend caused. It’s breathing down my neck at every turn. I’m embarrassed. I’m ashamed. And I want to be left alone.

So… I leave town. Without telling anyone, I pack up my car and go without a plan or a destination in mind. I just need to get away. Fate has other plans as she steps in and forces me to settle down in a small Southern town where I meet the handsome, albeit incredibly stand-offish, Tatum Montgomery. The last thing I’m looking for is another relationship. Not with any guy and especially not with this one. But sometimes when you aren't looking for love, it finds you anyway. The real question is: Can you hold on to it when you're from two completely different worlds?

Download Instructions:
Dailyuploads

Mirror:
Upload.ac
Mar 13th, 2014, 2:32 am

Jun 28th, 2015, 10:33 pm
Added: Breaking Stars (#2)
Jun 28th, 2015, 10:33 pm