Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 13th, 2014, 3:37 pm
The Beautiful Whisper of the Goddess Saga by Krystal Orr (#1-2)
Requirements: EPUB or MOBI reader, 2.4MB
Overview: I'm a new e-book author and am looking forward to interacting with my readers! I welcome any and all discussion related to my work, or the work of favorite authors/books!
Genre: Fantasy | Romance | F F Romance

ImageImage

Book 1 - Doira'Liim:
Doira'Liim is the first book in the two part Beautiful Whisper of the Goddess Saga. It follows Arizira Ahmanae, an Arniran huntress, and Talliea Aldis, an Esu clanswoman. Both the Esu and the Arnira peoples believe the other to be nothing more than a fanciful myth.

The Esu are a patriarchal society who subjugate their women. They worship Esuval, the sun. The Arnira are a nocturnal society with close ties to nature. They consist only of women and worship Aitla, the moon.

When Talliea's clan travels from the harsh and war-torn Southlands and migrates to the north, she soon discovers a magical secret being hidden in the grand Northlands' forest. A chance encounter with Arizira brings Talliea to question her dull life of servitude, and soon the two women fall in love and must fight to keep the other a secret from their respective peoples, lest old hatreds spark new wars and tear them apart.

Unbeknownst to either of them, an ancient prophecy speaks of Arizira, known to her tribe as the Child of Whispers. This destiny involves Talliea, who is fated to bring ancient truths to life and reveal a hidden past between the Esu and Arnira.

Both women must unravel the past while trying to understand their newfound connection, a fabled Arnira belief known as the Doira'Liim, or Spirit Mate.

Aided by wise Cyrna, the Dream Speaker of Arizira's tribe, and Taetylona, the mysterious Sage woman of Talliea's clan, Doira'Liim is a tale of love, myth, hope and truth.

Book 2 - Failira, the Tahlet Vahllah:
The conclusion of The Beautiful Whisper of the Goddess Saga follows Talliea and Arizira one month after their separation. Both women must learn more about themselves and their connection if they hope to reunite and survive the war between their peoples. The past becomes the present, old secrets are brought to life, and the girls are joined by several unexpected allies.

Can the prophecy of Arizira's death be averted? What destiny lies ahead for Talliea? The war between the Esu and the Arnira finally comes to a head. Only the Doira'Liim connection can unlock the past, secure the present, and ensure the future.

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/s3ln70u2q0lr
Mirror:
http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/11342638/file.html
Feb 13th, 2014, 3:37 pm

SUPPORT AUTHORS. IF YOU LIKE IT, BUY IT.
►If you like a post, please use the Image button!