Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 5th, 2014, 4:17 pm
Isle of Paradise series by Marquaylla Lorette
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 493 Kb
Overview: Hi, I am Marquaylla Lorette a newly 23 year old college student/writer who lives in Richmond, CA.
My main, Passion is reading and writing, which is why I decided to follow my dreams and become a writer!
I spend most of her time during class daydreaming about stories that could come to life.
Genre: Paranormal Erotic Romance

Image Image

Alpha Battle: When Jadelyn discovered she was a latent shifter, the entire Isle she lives on turned their backs on her—everyone except for a few friends and her father, who is the current Alpha. Jadelyn is next in line to take the title of Alpha when her father steps down, but since she is a latent shifter, there are those who will not accept her as the next Alpha, so the Alpha Battle begins instead.
Not everyone is content with a latent on the Isle of Paradise. Jadelyn has received death threats to try to drive her off the Isle. She is determined to prove them wrong and gain their respect by winning the Alpha Battle and taking her rightful place as Alpha.
Eighteen years after his mother’s death and his family moving off the isle, Eli is finally returning home. Where he discovers someone has been trying to draw a wedge between him and those he loves.
Jadelyn and Eli join forces to uncover the secrets of the Isle of Paradise, as well as the secrets surrounding both of their mothers’ tragic deaths. Can they uncover the secrets some residents on the Isle are hiding in enough time to save the whole Isle from being invaded by Evil?

A Time For Change: James is a mixed shifter living on the human side of the world since his parents had to flee the Isle of Paradise thirty years ago. Back then, many shifters weren’t thrilled with having a mixed shifter couple on the Isle. After receiving death threats, and countless attempts on their lives, they finally left to protect their unborn child.
Thirty years later, James’s parents are killed, and James flees back to the Isle of Paradise with his sister, Charity, after barely escaping the clutches of their parents’ killers. To the one person he knows that can help him and his sister, his best friend, Eli. There he discovers his mates and a life he only dreamed of, but there are some questions he has to get answers to before it is too late.
Chelsea and Ace have been dreaming of finding their mate for years now. When their mate arrives, they are in the middle of The Beta Battle and building an unsegregated school for the different shifters on the Isle. But there are those out there who don’t want to see them succeed.
Can they finally bring the Isle together, let go of the past to accept their future, and be able to win the Beta Battle?

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/ses89pfipzd5

Mirror:
(Closed Filehost) https://hulkload.com/uz4oxvn9kwya
Feb 5th, 2014, 4:17 pm

No longer active.