Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 5th, 2014, 6:18 am
Unexpected Series by Amity Cross (Books 1-2)
Requirements: Epub Reader, 479kb
Overview: Amity Cross isn’t my real name. That’s no secret.
I didn’t want my Mum and my workplace to find out I wrote about doodles and tongue-in-cheek sexual innuendo.
I live in a leafy suburb of Melbourne writing about screwed up relationships and kick ass female leads that don’t take shit lying down.
Insert more pretentious crap here.
Genre: Romance

ImageImage

Unexpected
Blair is looking for an escape.
West is looking for a connection.
One down and out woman. One isolated rock star. Life at the top is lonely, but so is life at the bottom.
Blair is just looking for someone to take the edge off her crappy life. Dull the pain, breathe a little life into her neglected body. A chance meeting at a bar leads to a night of passion. No names, no personal details. Just sex.
Well, it wasn't personal until she sees the guy standing on a stage ten meters in front of her. How the hell didn't she realize that the guy who blew her mind is the guitarist out of that dirty rock'n'roll band, Affliction? And why is he chasing her down the street? And how does he know her name?
Sometimes you find the things you didn't even know you were looking for in the most unexpected places.

Unexplainable
Blair thought she would never get over her broken past. She'd all but given up. That's until West fell into her life with a bang.
West thought no one could ever see past his epic mistakes. He'd all but given up. That's until Blair walked into his life and blew it to pieces.
For the first time Blair's given a piece of herself away, picks herself off the ground and moves forward. There's a light at the end of the tunnel and it has bad boy rockstar written all over it. That's something she can work for. Something that makes her believe again.
But West is a part of rock'n'roll band, Affliction. Taking Blair on tour was his idea of heaven, but his time is in high demand and trying to be with her isn't working out as well as he'd hoped.
For Blair, being on the road with one of the most notorious bands in rock is a new kind of messed up. One she's not sure is for her…even with West in her bed.
Jake West has kickstarted her heart, but who will be the one to smash it apart?
Or will their unexplainable attraction be strong enough to save them both?

Download Instructions:
https://www.tusfiles.com/3t8pnzpa2fck
(Closed Filehost) https://hugefiles.net/0oii8ttfz7r5
Feb 5th, 2014, 6:18 am