For the more serious stuff
Dec 22nd, 2013, 4:25 pm
The Blood Red Rose Club series by Clair de Lune (Books #1,3,4,6)
Requirements: ePUB reader, size 2.51MB
Overview: "I was born in South Yorkshire in England, then I moved to Scotland more than twenty years ago. I retired early a few years ago due to ill health and spent my time reading, sewing, cooking and gardening. I decided that there ought to be more to retirement than that. Reading has always played a large part in my life and the house is full of books. My youngest son challenged me to write a novel of my own and Initiation, book one in the Prometheus in Chains series was the result. I believe the world has enough sadness in it and my characters will always get their HEA, even if the road is rocky."
Genre: Erotic Romance

ImageImageImageImage

1. Master Salvador's Dilemma(MFM): Finding the two subs he most desires to make up his triad is only the start of Master Salvador Belmonte's problems. He has persuaded his friend Edward to loan him his gay sub, Olafur Jonsson, for one night, so what could possibly ruin that? Edward loves to play tricks and adds his old school friend, Rose Barton, to the mix. She is the woman of Salvador's dreams, but she flees after a misunderstanding, and it is only by chance that he finds her again. Then Olafur seeks refuge with Salvador and Rose when Edward cheats on him once too often. Difficulties arise because of Olafur's sexuality and Rose's jealousy over Salvador's role in the club. So what do you get when a bisexual Dom, a gay sub, and a straight female make up a triad? Master Salvador's dilemma! The solution comes in a strange guise.

3. Virginia's Awakening(MF): Virginia Laurens's husband takes a young mistress and throws his wife out of their home. She has no friends to turn to so, penniless and alone, secretly she spends her nights in The Blood Red Rose Club. Valkyrie has loved her since he first set eyes on her, but as she was married he kept his feelings to himself. One night he discovers her hiding and their feelings for each other overcome them. Valkyrie helps her to discover the woman that her husband successfully crushed. After a make-over and new clothes, she begins to gain confidence and even enjoy a taste of the BDSM lifestyle he lives. She has issues which Valkyrie realises she will have to resolve in her own time if they are to have a future. Can she break free of the conditioning at last and seize this chance at happiness? When danger threatens, will she survive, and what will it mean for their relationship?

4. Davy Meets His Match: When Davy Jones interviewed Dommes he didn't expect to meet the woman of his dreams, Juniper Bale. What is she hiding from him? Juniper is challenged by two of the club's macho subs, and when she bests them both she knows she's made enemies. She's fighting her attraction for Davy, reluctant to admit she's not the Domme she pretends to be. Davy drives her home and a chance touch fuels their immediate and uncontrollable physical attraction. Some of his words trigger bad memories, but she refuses to tell him the details. She submits to him, but he promises to keep her secret in the club. Juniper is made the target of a hate campaign, culminating in a serious incident which leads Davy to question his future. Old friends step in to help and finally Davy makes a life-changing decision. Can Juniper reciprocate? Can she put to rest the demons that have haunted her for most of her life and seize her chance of happiness with Davy?

6. Safe Haven: Sometimes dreams do come true, even if it takes a little time and a lot of patience. When Dougal Strathairn rescues Aileas Munro from a drifting yacht, they are attracted, but wary of getting too involved. Then she meets Dougal and his brother, Davie, in The Blood Red Rose Club, and she's willing to try the m?nage she's always dreamed of, but it's not all plain sailing. The men are used to being pursued for their looks and wealth, while Aileas was abandoned by a controlling Dom and lost her baby. All three of them have to put the past behind them, and learn to trust again to get the HEA they want.

Download Instructions:
https://www7.zippyshare.com/v/GynykhnB/file.html

Mirror:
https://uploadrar.com/0vd69b7vxnxk
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/QnXkqLwdRQVZQ

Book 2: viewtopic.php?f=1292&t=1383559
Book 5: viewtopic.php?f=1340&t=1618368
Dec 22nd, 2013, 4:25 pm

PS Please click the [Reupload] button when link(s) down; don't post in this topic.
I've lost many files, so bear in mind not all broken links can be fixed.
May 21st, 2014, 7:22 am
Added Book 3
May 21st, 2014, 7:22 am

PS Please click the [Reupload] button when link(s) down; don't post in this topic.
Aug 7th, 2014, 1:20 pm
Added Book 4
Aug 7th, 2014, 1:20 pm

Apr 19th, 2018, 1:28 pm
Added Book 6
Apr 19th, 2018, 1:28 pm