Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 8th, 2013, 4:37 am
Ron and Travis series by Alex Berry (Books 1 - 3)
Requirements: PDF/ePUB reader 1MB
Overview: This series touches on so many issues - relationships, societal pressures, family obligations, friendships, dealing with life's curve balls and is love really enough...and Alex Berry handles all of these beautifully. This is a very nuanced and intense read.
Genre: Romance MM

ImageImageImage

I Feel You #1: Ron's life isn't all that bad, well except his housemate is an inconsiderate jerk. The love of his life dumped him six months ago, and if that isn't bad enough, he's overweight. Of course, he's much bigger in his mind than in reality, but that doesn't stop him from going to extra measures to camouflage the extra pounds. He lusts after fine muscular men he sees around town, never expecting they'd give a plain man like him the time of day.
All Travis wanted was a man who was healthy. After dealing with a dying relative the past few years, the last thing he'd look at was someone slim or bony. He craved a squeezable, pinchable, healthy man with some cushion to handle his large frame. Seeing Ron all starched and pressed released a craven desire to make the polished man fly apart, in his arms.
Ron can't believe someone like Travis is interested in him, but is more than willing to jumpstart his boring life down a new path. And why is it that once he and Travis start dating, men start coming out of the woodwork? Can two men so different find love?

Coming to Terms #2: Joe wanted it all. His family’s respect, kids and his lover Jerome. Jerome wanted Joe to come all the way out, take a stand about their love. Life doesn’t always work out the way we hope. Some decisions have lasting results. At crossroads in life, choices are made. What happens when love is not enough? And you can’t have the fairy tale?

I've Got you #3: This book may be read alone but is better if the other books, I Feel You and Coming to Terms are read first..
“I’ve Got You” revisits the characters from I Feel You.

Ron and Travis have been together two years. Ron wants a ring, but Travis feels he’s given him something better. The news of Ron’s grandmother’s death has him traveling to New Hampshire where he is besieged by a host of relatives who all want something. By the time Travis arrives, family ties have heated up and Ron’s glad for Travis’s solid presence. After a run in with his cousin and dealing with his own self-doubts, Ron takes matters into his own hands. Travis is floored by Ron’s gesture and gives him what he most desires.

Download Instructions:
http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/35199314/file.html

Mirror:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/1ed592168c/
Sep 8th, 2013, 4:37 am

ImageImage