Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Sep 8th, 2013, 3:41 am
Gray Zone series by Adienne Wilder (Books 1-3)
Requirements: ePUB reader 1MB
Overview: My fascination for the big, scaly, and scary began somewhere around the age of three when I escaped my mother's arms and ran down the aisle during a showing of Pete's Dragon, screaming, “Don't hurt my friend!” In my defense, it was the scene where Elliott the dragon is captured by the villains, so could you blame me?
Genre: Urban Fantasy Dragons Romance MM

ImageImageImage

To Adam with Love #1: Adam's mother brought him as a child to the Gray Zone, the no man's land between the crumbling city and the Dens where the Kin-the Dragons-and Lesser-Breds-their mixed-blood-offspring-live. He was different, not completely Human, and she knew fear and prejudice would drive people to do horrible things... like a father trying to kill his son. Five years later, Adam's father is behind bars and Adam has come home to the Zone, the last place anyone would expect innocence, loyalty, and devotion, to complete his becoming Lesser-Bred and find his best friend and only love, Ean.
But Ean has a life of his own. He's always wanted to belong to Batu, the Male Kin who has watched over him since childhood, but now Ean's caught in a deadly trap of biology and vengeance: he isn't enough to feed his beloved Adam during the dangerous transformation, and Kin won't allow an emotional bond in their midst. Years ago Ean lost Adam after failing to keep him safe. Now that Adam is back, will a simple feeling give Ean the strength to defy everything he's ever known and keep them together?

Worth #2: Give us your poor, your unwanted, your criminals... that's the unofficial motto of Atlanta's Gray Zone, the no man's land between the city and the Dens of the Kin-the dragons. Between Liam, the two brothers he's cared for most of his life, and their abusive stepfather, they account for all three categories.
Liam was fifteen when he made the arrangement: as long as he let his stepfather sell his body, his brothers would be safe. Scarred inside and out from years of horrific abuse, Liam is stunned when Jericho, a Lesser-Bred-a dragon's mixed-blood offspring-makes a pass at him, and he is helpless to resist.
Then Liam's stepfather welshes on their deal and sells Liam's brother into the trade, and once again Liam resolves to do "anything" to save him, even get involved in a million-dollar kidnapping scheme that could get him killed. But that's not his plan. Now that he has Jericho, Liam knows his life is worth fighting for.

Skin Deep #3: Taylor Simmons has everything he's ever wanted: a decent job, a nice apartment, and Joey Martin, his perfect geek boyfriend. But all that is about to change.
First Joey gets sick. He's feverish for days, starving for food. Finally a terrified Taylor calls EMS only to be told there's nothing they can do. Joey's body is changing, and he's not going to be Human anymore. He's a Lesser-Bred.
Suddenly Taylor, who has always taken care of Joey, can't even begin to fulfill his needs. Joey needs to eat-to feed. And that means he needs a sexual connection with Gabriel, a Lesser-Bred being kept by a Kin named Pavel. Stripped of his job, his cushy apartment, and his connection to the sweet, dorky Joey he fell in love with, Taylor struggles to maintain a sense of identity-and humanity-in Atlanta's Gray Zone, where Human dreams become nightmares. Suddenly it's Taylor, not Joey, who needs to be protected. Because the people around him are dying, and if Taylor doesn't open his eyes, he might be next.
A Bittersweet Dreams title It's an unfortunate truth: love doesn't always conquer all. Regardless of its strength, sometimes fate intervenes, tragedy strikes, or forces conspire against it. These stories of romance do not offer a traditional happy ending, but the strong and enduring love will still touch your heart and maybe move you to tears.

Download Instructions:
http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/65444462/file.html

Mirror:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/35579e1a5f/
Sep 8th, 2013, 3:41 am

ImageImage