Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 29th, 2024, 3:01 am
The Remember Me Series Box Set by A.E. Radley
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 646KB
Overview: Pick up the complete Remember Me Series in one special box set and enjoy over 500 pages of age gap, ice queen, boss/employee, lesbian romance!
This boxset includes the complete and unabridged series including Bring Holly Home, Holly Hollydays, and Keep Holly Close.
Genre: Fiction > Romance > FF

Bring Holly Home
She's lost everything. Can one woman bring her home?
Leading fashion magazine editor Victoria Hastings always thought that her trusted assistant quit her job and abandoned her in Paris.
A year later, she discovers that Holly Carter was injured in an accident. Brain trauma led to amnesia and Holly cannot remember anything about her life.
Guilt causes Victoria to bring Holly home and into her life to aid her in recovery. But when guilt turns into something else, what will she do?

Holly Hollydays
This short story was originally published in the special Winter Hearts charity anthology, Holly Hollydays is now available for the first time on as part of this special box set.
Join Victoria and Holly for their first Christmas together and find out what you get the woman who has everything. This cute short will get you in the festive spirit, no matter the time of year!

Keep Holly Close
Former personal assistant Holly Carter is settling into her new life as a mother, a journalist, and partner of magazine editor—and former boss—Victoria Hastings.
The arrival of an anonymous email threatens to split the happy couple up. They have to work together but will they be able to overcome both Holly’s amnesia and Victoria’s reserved demeanour to find the perpetrator?

Download Instructions:
https://uploadrar.com/qnsejqrmxz28

Mirror:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/xrlxcjihwu3xobc

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 29th, 2024, 3:01 am

All rewards waived. Unless anyone is offering me real money in return :)