Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Apr 27th, 2024, 10:36 am
Plain Jane series by Rebecca Rayne (#1-4)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.1 MB
Overview: Cherry Sweet is my debut book. For years I’ve loved to read, now, writing is my passion.I love to write about every day love with a twist. Lots of sizzle and spice. Not forgetting humour and often heartache along the way. if you love a unconventional love story, you’re in the right place.
Genre: Fiction > Romance Comedy

Image Image Image Image

Beastly Pursuits (#1)
Enemies to friends, to lovers?
Beth – Make-up Artist
Broken-hearted, I vetoed love, but every girl needs a fantasy man and mine was Tom Austin.
When I ended up doing his makeup, my heart dropped.
After a disastrous start, I was a mess – so why bother trying to impress?
Lucky for me, looks aren’t everything. I called him Mr Rochester; he was grumpy, rude and couldn’t remember my name!
But then he made me laugh, and we became friends.
Shame, he’d never be interested in me… Not romantically!

Tom – Actor
When I first met, what was her name - Jane? The first thing I noticed was her gaudy clothes, and a hat pulled over her eyes.
After a few weeks, I was intrigued by who hid behind Joseph’s coat.
The damn woman made me feel so young, and I couldn’t stop playing tricks
Getting a reaction from her became my goal.
When my ex noticed our friendship, the press called her the Beast.
Good job I didn’t fancy her, or did I?

Love between an ordinary girl and a heartthrob? WE said it could never work! But it could be fun trying…

Sexy Beast (#2)
Friends to Lovers?
Beth – Makeup Artist
Being sent to Paris, the romance capital of the world, should have been ooh la la. But without Tom, it was harder than I thought.
Phone problems, a Dagenham diva, and a chain-smoking French who drove like he was having a fit, were the least of my problems, and the only action I got was with a bronze effigy!
Then Tom hit the headlines. I could forgive him groping my best friend, Hunter, but what was he doing in the arms of a glamorous actress?
Tom – Actor
Turning up at Jane’s flat for our first official date and finding she’d fled to France left me drowning my sorrows. Had she run from the thought of us and the frightening media circus that fame brought?
Why was the universe, my ex, my agent, the press and everything else against us?
Was this not meant to be?
But the distance between us was driving me mad. In this crazy world, why couldn’t a film star have his Plain Jane?

Engaging the Beast (#3)
Tom Edward AustinWho knew that engaging the beast would be so difficult? Yet compelling at the same time.We’ve always walked a rocky road, Beth and I, but I never imagined that an uneven track, with the proverbial mudslide thrown in, would lead to so much more? Certainly not I, a man who had always gone for bland, polished tarmac.If you think I’m waffling, you’re probably right. But how else would you describe my romance with a ‘Plain Jane’, who’s beauty is more than skin deep? Dubbed the Beast by the media Leviathan. The driving force which moulds and creates celebrities. And one that can make or break relationships with a few unkind words.But with help from her fairy grandmother, her unicorn loving best friend and my terrifying sister, I think I might just win this battle…But which beast will I end up engaged to? The right one, I hope.

Little Beasts (#4)
Tom Austin
All I wanted was to fly in and save the day, and convince the love of my life, Beth, to forgive my sins and stupidity. But every gesture I made hit a snag at each turn.
It left me reeling and wondering what the hell went wrong.
But Beth has a secret, one that has made her act out of character. She even got into a fight with my mother’s dog over something that fell out of her bag. What does it all mean?
As our life takes unexpected twists and turns, are all my efforts to win back her heart in vain? After so many second chances, I wonder if we will ever get our happily ever after.

Download Instructions:
https://katfile.com/1tb2ivef3fps/PlainRRJane4.rar.html
https://devuploads.com/blrvjwtvbxdd
https://mega4upload.com/h2h1tkgbb55h

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Apr 27th, 2024, 10:36 am