Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 26th, 2024, 9:23 am
Giving Up The Ghost (Medium at Large Book 6) by Meredith Spies
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.2 Mb
Overview: Julian Weems still doesn’t believe in UFOs or pineapple on his pizza, but he definitely believes in Oscar Fellowes.
It’s been the longest and weirdest year of Julian’s life, ending on a strange note with spiritual possession, a hurricane that nearly wiped him and his boyfriend off their romantic island getaway, and the definitive proof that yes, Julian, ghosts are real.
Hopefully, the new year is going to be less fraught, less tumultuous.
Less weird.
And it’s off to a great start with Oscar finally travelling to England to meet with his long-lost cousin and get the answers he’s been craving about the roots of his family’s mediumship abilities.
But why can’t Julian shake the feeling this cousin wants something more than Oscar can give in return for her help?
And why can’t Oscar understand that Julian and Ezra aren’t trying to stop him but help him?
Maybe the new year isn’t off to such a great start after all.
Families are weird, and the Fellowes are no exception.
Oscar can barely contain his excitement, his relief, at finally getting close to the answers to his life-long questions. Why is he able to do what he does? Why could his father, his grandfather, and pretty much every other Fellowes in his family line?
His distant cousin has answers.
The fact that the answers seem to come with a string of mysterious deaths attached, and a house that leaves mediums powerless… Well. That’s… that’s less than ideal. But Oscar can handle it.
Julian and Ezra being weird and less than helpful? That, he can’t handle.
Genre: Fiction > Romance > LGBT

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/bajg2bkbemjf
https://mega4upload.com/gqlep4ibpmj1

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Mar 26th, 2024, 9:23 am

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!