Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Mar 3rd, 2024, 12:26 pm
Alpha Stalking Her Curves series by Sara Hazel, Simone Black (#1-5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 99 KB
Overview: Sara Hazel writes stories of curvy women who learn they can have it all -- adventure, career, and love. There is always a hot Alpha Man who sees the brilliance in the heroine's smile and wants to make her his wife. He can even be a little obsessive about it! Every story has a HAPPY EVER AFTER (HEA) and there's absolutely NO CHEATING!

Simone Black lives in Chicago with her husband and a couple of cats. She loves reading and writing Dark Romance and can't wait to share all her twisted novellas with you. So please follow her on Amazon to keep up with her weekly new releases. You won't want to miss a single one of these dark romantic stories. Happily Ever After every time -- no matter how messed up things get!
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Image Image Image Image Image

Stalked by the Artist (#1)
Shelby:

He watches me, an unseen guardian lurking in the shadows of my life. The thrill of his gaze sends shivers down my spine—Luc Raimond, the artist who sees in me what no one else can.

Ever since the moment Luc's eyes met mine, my world transformed into a canvas of unspeakable desires. The renowned artist, the master of the brush whose creations fetch thousands, chose me—a nursing student with more flaws than merits—as his muse. His obsession, a flame that burns too bright, draws me into a whirlwind romance that blurs the lines between passion and madness.

But to be desired by Luc is to court danger. His love is a haunting, a possession that demands submission and promises ecstasy. In the dark cocoon of his studio, he paints me, his hands crafting not just art but a claim that I find myself powerless to resist. And yet, amidst the whirl of crimson and midnight, where his gazes wrap around me tighter than the silk of the midnight breeze, I find myself asking… Can the shadow that follows me, that stalks me with a painter’s precision, truly hold the key to my awakening?

Luc:

She stands in my light, a temptress of curves and whispers that beckon me to etch her into eternity. Shelby, my unrelenting muse, my breath, my life—she is art, embodied and alive, pulsating under my skin.

I am Luc Raimond, an artist revered and solitary, until Shelby stumbled into my studio and unraveled me. She’s a siren, her innocence masking a depth of passion that consumes me, driving me to the brink of an obsession that I can no longer control. I watch her, a vigil that consumes my nights and fuels my days, pouring every ounce of her essence into sketches that still fail to capture the true beauty of her being.

She challenges me, defies me, and in her resistance, I find a conquest worth more than any accolade my art has ever received. In the stroke of my brush and the clasp of my hands, I vow to claim her, to brand her soul with my touch. Yet, amidst the fervor of possession and the tender ache of creation, a whispered truth between our hearts asks a question neither of us dared to confront—can a love born of obsession find a canvas vibrant enough to hold it?

Stalked by the Billionaire CEO (#2)
Theo:

She was never meant to be more than a personal assistant, but from the moment Clover Rossi walked into my office, I knew I had to possess her utterly. Her lush curves and innocent allure awakened a hunger in me I couldn't control. I am Theo Hale, billionaire CEO and ruthless businessman, but one look from Clover's hazel eyes reduces me to a man possessed.

I'll stop at nothing to unravel her secrets and bind her to me completely. I'll follow her every move, shower her with dark passion and forbidden pleasure, until she can't take a breath without aching for my touch. She may try to run from my intensity, but I'll never let her go. Not until I've claimed every inch of her body and branded her soul as mine.

Clover will be my ultimate obsession, my deepest craving. And I always get what I want.

Clover:

I should have run the moment I felt Theo Hale's piercing blue eyes on me. I'm just a curvy secretary, shy and inexperienced, but my billionaire boss seems intent on consuming me. He's everywhere I turn, watching, wanting, his gaze searing me with forbidden heat.

I know I should be afraid of Theo's dark intensity, his ruthless determination to possess me. But every time he touches me, every time he whispers sinful promises in my ear, I'm lost. My body aches for him, my heart yearns to surrender to his all-consuming passion.

Is it madness to crave a man so dangerous, so overwhelming? Or have I finally found the one person who can cherish all of me, shadows and scars and secret desires? Even if I can't escape Theo's inescapable obsession, I'm not sure I want to...

Stalked by Teacher (#3)
Aries:

My life was a perfectly orchestrated symphony of solitude and literary pursuits... until her. Now, I find myself drawn into the vortex of sinfully curvy Skye Brooks. Her innocence and fiery spirit compels me to claim her, body and soul.

I tell myself that I stalk her merely to keep her safe, but the truth is far more dangerous. My obsession with her is a wildfire that refuses to be tamed, a craving so intense, it threatens to consume everything we are, and everything we can be. But I won’t back down.

Skye will be mine. We might be teacher and student now, but soon she will be whispering my name and craving my touch. Skye will be my love, my life, and the mother of my children.

Skye:

I find myself irresistibly drawn to the one man I shouldn't want—Dr. Aries Holland, my professor, a celebrated author with a dangerous edge. He's a storm dressed in a tailored suit, eyes like whirlpools that promise both ecstasy and chaos. And when he looks at me, I'm ready to be engulfed.

He seems to be everywhere I am. Even when I can’t see him, I can feel his obsession burning through my soul. His high-stakes game of desire and power sweeps me into a whirlwind of forbidden desire. Now, I'm chasing the flame, yearning for the heat of his obsession despite the risk of getting burned.

Caught in this dangerous dance, I'm left wondering—do I have what it takes to conquer the eye of the storm that is Aries Holland? Or will our forbidden romance become another cautionary tale?

Stalked by the Marine (#4)
Ryder:

Once a Marine, always a Marine—except now, my battlefield is the concrete jungle of the city and my mission is Cora. The moment I laid eyes on her, something primal woke in me. An obsession, a need to protect her from the darkness that lurks around every corner, including the darkness within me.

Cora's allure isn’t just her curves that could start wars or the innocence in her eyes—it's the fire I see beneath. She thinks she needs to be afraid of me, my shadowy surveillance turning into something more intense. But the heat between us can't be ignored. I’m determined to have her under my protection, and under me.

I'll always be watching, always be waiting to claim what's mine.

Cora:

I’m a small-town girl lost in the vastness of the city, trying to make a name in the world of theater. But when darkness reaches out to me one fateful night, it comes in the form of a mysterious protector.

Ryder, an ex-Marine with a shadow cast around him, offers me his protection, and something in his gaze ignites a dangerous desire within me. I should be scared, but instead, I find myself drawn to his brooding intensity. He’s watching, always watching. And I can't deny the thrill it sends down my spine.

He's my uninvited guardian, a stalker who claims his obsession is for my safety. But the closer we get, the more I realize, it’s not just my safety he’s after—it’s my heart. With every forbidden touch, every stolen kiss, he’s breaking down my barriers, making me want things I never knew I craved.

Torn between fear and desire, I'm caught in the web of Ryder’s dark obsession. But as the line between protector and predator blurs, I can't help but wonder—if I give in to this burning desire, will I find my strength…or lose myself completely?

A tale of forbidden obsession, driving a man to do anything to protect and love the woman of his dreams.

Stalked by Daddy's Business Partner (#5)
Jasper:

I’m Jasper Reynolds, a man used to getting what I want, when I want it. Power, control, and success have been the cornerstones of my life—in the boardroom and beyond. But then she walks into my office, with eyes like wildfire and curves that could drive any man to distraction. Chloe, the one thing I can't have, the daughter of my business partner, the forbidden fruit I'm obsessed with possessing.

I am not just falling for her; I am plunging headfirst into the abyss. Now, caught in the heat of our forbidden desires, I'm playing a dangerous game. Can I dominate her heart without losing control of my empire? Because Chloe isn't just another conquest—she's chaos and passion personified, threatening to undo me with every breath she takes. I will watch her closely, and follow her anywhere.

Chloe:

I thought I knew exactly what my life needed. Stability, simplicity, a touch of beauty where I can find it. That is until Jasper Reynolds crashes into my world like a storm. He’s my father's business partner, a man cloaked in mystery, danger, and the most intoxicating allure. From the moment I meet him, it’s clear he’s no ordinary temptation—he’s a whirlwind that threatens everything I thought I wanted.

Jasper commands, not just in the boardroom, but in whispers and touches that promise darker pleasures. He's relentless in his pursuit, offering me a world where my deepest, most secret desires are not just acknowledged, but worshiped. He watches me with eyes that strip me bare, challenges me with touches that ignite me from the inside out. In him, I find a devastating power—the power to bring me to my knees, to make me crave submission.

Jasper makes me grapple with desires I’ve never known and stakes higher than I ever anticipated. Can I trust a man who has the power to dismantle all my defenses and expose the hidden parts of my soul? Will I lose myself in the inferno, or will I rise from the ashes, reshaped and more powerful than ever?

A tale of forbidden obsession, driving a man to do anything to protect and love the woman of his dreams.

Download Instructions:
All
https://katfile.com/5o4zfttyuhfn/AlphaSHSBStlk5.rar.html
https://devuploads.com/nbfmzdidrstz
https://www.up-4ever.net/13vb0wd43tso

https://send.cm/d/14N34
https://uploadrar.com/ljp2khjkmwzd

2-3
https://send.cm/d/14N36
https://uploadrar.com/fwpzve1i2myc

4-5
https://devuploads.com/887a6sftq69e