Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Feb 29th, 2024, 2:00 pm
The Billion Dollar Pact series (#3-4) by Linnea May
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 295 KB
Overview: Linnea May loves to read and write about strong alpha men with loaded bank accounts and skeletons in their closets. Her heroes are as sexy as they are broken - only to be fixed by the smart & captivating heroines who cross their paths. She loves twisted and dark stories that push boundaries and explore the darkest corners of the human psyche.

She lives in Europe with her cats (Pi and Zeta) - and she loves squirrels.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Image Image

Billion Dollar Enemy (#3)
I’ll never sell out to a ruthless billionaire like Chase Keaton.
I hate him, I defy him — but I also want him.

Chase Keaton has stormed into my life like a tempest, threatening to dismantle everything I've worked for. With eyes as cold as steel and a smile that could melt the polar ice caps, he is the embodiment of arrogance and condescension.

He is no match for me when we first meet at Jiu Jitsu training, but our encounter on the mat leaves me wanting more. I want to feel more of his sculptured muscles, inhale more of his intoxicating scent, and become his in every sense of the word…

Days later, we meet again, and our worlds collide in the worst way possible: Chase wants to buy out my family's business. That company is everything to me, it’s my father’s legacy, that he trusted me with after his terrible death.
I poured my heart and soul into this business, and now Chase is trying to take it away from me, but I will never let him.

However, when the sun sets and the city lights come alive, the lines between enemies blur into something much more dangerous – desire.
One passionate mistake shatters the barriers we've built. The chemistry between us is undeniable, an inferno threatening to consume us both.

I need to hate Chase to get what I want.
But what if what I want is… him?

Billion Dollar Lesson (#4)
She awakens the monster in me.

Claire is the epitome of a good girl. She’s cute, smart, demure — and my student and teaching assistant for the semester.
Of course, I didn’t know the latter when we first met at The Velvet Rooms, an elusive kink club for the richest of the rich. I was looking for a little plaything, she was looking for a Master — and we both felt like we found the perfect match in each other.
Learning that she’s inexperienced and untouched already derailed my plans for the night, but fate had an even bigger twist waiting for us.
Finding her sitting in my class slammed the brakes on any fantasies we might have entertained. The tantalizing chemistry between us lingers, but the boundaries are crystal clear.
But I can’t get her out of my head, especially when she starts playing with fire on campus, putting both of us at risk.
She needs to be punished.
And she needs to become mine.
Whatever the cost.

Download Instructions:
(Closed Filehost) http://skyve.io/1veoa5hplakj

https://uploady.io/fzkm40oasefn

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Feb 29th, 2024, 2:00 pm