Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 24th, 2024, 10:10 am
3 books by Madeleine Wickham, Sophie Kinsella
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.9mb
Overview: Sophie Kinsella writing as Madeleine Wickham. Sophie Kinsella is a writer and former financial journalist. She is the number one bestselling author of Can You Keep a Secret?, The Undomestic Goddess, Remember Me?, Twenties Girl, I’ve Got Your Number, Wedding Night, My Not So Perfect Life, Surprise Me, the hugely popular Shopaholic novels and the Young Adult novel Finding Audrey. She lives in the UK with her husband and family. She is also the author of the children's series Mummy Fairy and Me / Fairy Mom and Me, and several bestselling novels under the name of Madeleine Wickham.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

The Tennis Party
It was Patrick's idea that they should have the tennis party. After all, he has the perfect setting - the White House, bought out of his bonuses as an investment banker. He hasn't actually told Caroline, his brash and beautiful wife, what the real reason for the party is. She is glad to welcome Stephen and Annie, their impoverished former neighbours, less glad to see newly wealthy Charles and his aristocratic wife Cressida, and barely able to tolerate the deadly competitive Don and Valerie.
But as the first ball is served over the net it signals the start of two days of tempers, shocks, revelations, the arrival of an uninvited guest, and the realization that the weekend is about anything but tennis.

Cocktails For Three
Three women, smart and successful, working in the fast and furious world of magazines, meet for cocktails and gossip once a month.
Roxanne: glamorous, self-confident, with a secret lover - and hoping that one day he will leave his wife and marry her.
Maggie:capable and high-achieving, until she finds the one thing she can't cope with - motherhood.
Candice:honest, decent, or so she believes - until a ghost from her past turns up, and almost ruins her life.
A chance encounter in the cocktail bar sets in train an extraordinary set of events which upsets all their lives and almost destroys their friendship...

A Desirable Residence
Liz and Jonathan are in trouble. They can't sell their old house. Here they are, stuck with two mortgages, mounting debts and a miserable adolescent daughter who hadn't wanted to move anyway. Then it seems Marcus Witherstone will solve all their problems. He knows the perfect tenants from London who will rent their old house - glamorous PR girl Ginny and almost-famous Piers. Everything is going to be OK.
Or is it? As Marcus starts to become involved with Liz, while her teenage daughter develops a passion for the lodgers, it seems that some deceptions are too close to home...

Download Instructions:
https://upfiles.com/KDvp6tH

Mirrors:
https://filedot.to/km7j3v1cy4d7
https://drop.download/7c1uoa9wazwi

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 24th, 2024, 10:10 am

☠️ Just think of it as you're being let go, that your life's going in a different direction,
that your body's part of a permanent outplacement.
☠️