Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 17th, 2024, 4:51 am
The Diaz Family of Moonshine Ridge series (#9-10,12) by Rocklyn Ryder
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 241 KB
Overview: Welcome to Moonshine Ridge and the rugged wilderness surrounding the remote mountain community where the history is long, the local lore is deep, and the men are as wild as the mountains they come from.

Protective, possessive, totally obsessed; the men of Moonshine Ridge will do anything necessary to claim the women they love and give her the happily ever after she deserves.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Image Image Image

Mountain Man's Offer (#9)
I said Sparrow was my fiancee to protect her, but I plan to make our engagement real.

Vale Diaz

The pretty, young thing pouring my whiskey today is new around here. One look and immediately I'm a man obsessed. But Sparrow doesn't need a grumpy, ex-Marine hovering over her.

The corps left me with too many scars; both the kind that show and the kind that don't, for me to think this ray of sunshine would have anything to do with the likes of me.

Until some pencil-neck weasel comes into the bar one night while I'm nursing a drink I only ordered so I could see Sparrow.

He wants her back; orders her to walk off her job and come home with him this instant.

That's when I stand up, using all six foot, five inches of my wide frame to tell the nitwit to leave my fiancée alone.

Now Sparrow's stuck with me, pretending I'm the love of her life while we wait for her ex to give up and leave town without her.

But when our little charade crosses the line, I only have one chance to convince her that I'm not pretending.

Mountain Man's Treasure (#10)
Osprey "Oz" Lancaster

When it comes to Meadow Diaz, I can't seem to do a damn thing right, including convincing her that she's mine.

Meadow Diaz's combination of feminine curves and take-no-prisoners attitude had me too wound up to remember my own name back when were teenagers. I might not have handled my crush very well.

In fact, I might have handled it by being a total jerk to her.

She was my best buddy's little sister and then, one day, my best buddy was beating the crap out of me and telling me to never look at her again. Suddenly I didn't have a best buddy or a chance in hell with the girl of my dreams.

We're all grown up now and Meadow's back from college, working her first year as a back-country ranger, stationed right here in her hometown of Moonshine Ridge-- and partnered with the local wildland inspector-- the guy she sees as the same jerk from high school even though I'm even crazier about her than ever.

And that protective big brother of hers? His plan is to kill first and ask questions later when the guy that his sister once begged him to protect her from gets caught inspecting more than the wilderness fire protection plan.

How am I supposed to convince a group of Bigfoot hunters that the viral video that was filmed up here is a fake, convince Meadow to marry me, convince her brother not to murder me, and get all of us off this summit before the advancing wildfire traps us up here together?

Mountain Man's Hope (#12)
Thank God Robin's all right. That's the last thing I remember thinking before I lost consciousness.

The headstrong young rookie joining the crew for the summer fire season is everything I could hope for in a woman. She's as tough as any of the guys on my team, with mouthwatering curves that beg to be claimed.

I have every intention of making Robin mine, until a chance accident puts me in a hospital bed for months.

Robin's by my side through it all; the air lift to the burn ward in Seattle, recovery, rehab, coming back to Moonshine Ridge less than the man I was before.

I'd be a fool to let her go.

Until I see what a life with me really means for her.

That's when I know the ring in my pocket can never go on Robin's finger.

I almost died to save her, I can't ask her to do the same for me.

Download Instructions:
All
https://uploadrar.com/kbuxjyvzju9o
https://uploady.io/q93k7qessjf3

https://upfiles.com/uUh07
https://devuploads.com/vc7oeqvd632a

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 17th, 2024, 4:51 am

Feb 1st, 2024, 5:25 am
Added #10
Feb 1st, 2024, 5:25 am
Mar 14th, 2024, 2:31 pm