Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 16th, 2024, 8:02 pm
The Alpha King's Breeder series by Bella Moondragon (#1-4, 6)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 2.2 MB
Overview: Bella Moondragon writes romance novels you won't want to put down. She lives with her boyfriend in New York.
Genre: Romance, Paranormal

Image Image Image Image Image

1. Bought by the Alpha: I just arrived at the Alpha King's castle, but I have no idea why I'm here. I think it's to pay off my family's debt, but when I'm taken to a fancy bedroom, I have the feeling I'm not going to be his maid....

Isla
I'm a nobody from a distant pack. My family owes a lot for medical expenses for my brother. I'll do what I can to help them, but when I find out I've been sold to Alpha King Maddox as his breeder, I'm not sure I can do that.
The king is cold and standoffish, and rumor has it he killed his first wife. But he's also sexy and alluring. My mind might be telling me no, but my body wants him in every way possible.
How am I going to survive as the Alpha King's breeder when I've never even been with a man before? Will he kill again?

2 . Loved by the Alpha: I’ve accepted my new life as the Alpha King’s Breeder—even though it almost killed me. And the danger isn’t over yet.
Isla
Being with Maddox is even more amazing than I ever could’ve dreamed. I’ve accepted that I’ll never be his Luna Queen, and I’m content just being with him. But his enemies are still out there, and some of them might come after me again to get to him.
Is it worth it?
As the mystery about who I am and where I came from unfolds, I begin to wonder if there isn’t another place I’m meant to be, other than by Maddox’s side, but he won’t even hear of it.
I’m his. For life.

3. Lost by the Alpha: One thing I’ve learned as the breeder for the Alpha King—no one is what they seem.
Isla
I’m pregnant with the king’s baby, but he still doesn’t want to tell anyone, afraid something will happen to the baby, and all of the other Alphas will be disappointed. So we wait. In the meantime, war is on the horizon, and the other Alphas want him to take a Luna Queen.
They just don’t want it to be me.
Maddox is actually considering a queen consort? Then, why am I still here? I thought he loved me.
When my cousin shows up from Maatua and asks me to go with him to the islands to break the curse, how can I say no? It’s not as if Maddox will even miss me.

4. Luna of the Alpha: Defeating the witch is just the beginning of our trials and tribulations....
Isla
Maddox and I sailed to my home island of Maatua to save my people. We found the Diamond of Faith and are bringing it back to restore peace to Crescent Falls.
But that's easier said than done.
We are challenged at every corner.
And my mate is about to be betrayed by the one he trusts most.
On top of all that, I'm about to give birth to our son.
If it doesn't kill me.
How are we ever going to make it out alive?

6. Daughter of the Alpha: Stolen by the King of Shadows, Ella can't escape...
Mostly because he just happens to be her fated mate.
Princess Ella has always known she's a danger to her family and the rest of her kingdom, so when her mate comes for her, she decides her only choice is to go with him and leave her people in peace. But when her friend Hannah attempts to make the dangerous trip through a magical portal with them and ends up in a coma, Ella has no choice but to delay her trip to try and help her friend.
That's just the beginning of her problems.
Witches, hellhounds, and a king who wants her dead--Ella is a hunted woman.

Download Instructions:
Books 1-4:
https://devuploads.com/x2w167o17mm5
https://www.up-4ever.net/vhmpxh1bklpv

6. Daughter of the Alpha:
https://devuploads.com/e1s3wd0gkn9b
https://www.up-4ever.net/hx79prw2qgz5

Thanks goes to 'z' for kindly sharing!

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 16th, 2024, 8:02 pm

I will be unavailable for the next two weeks, please do contact merry60 for reups. Please be patient and do not use the reupload button, thank you!
Apr 15th, 2024, 12:47 pm
Added: 6. Daughter of the Alpha
Thanks goes to 'z' for kindly sharing!
Apr 15th, 2024, 12:47 pm