Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 15th, 2024, 2:56 pm
Monster Pets Series by Kassandra Cross (#2, #4-5)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 0.8 Mb
Overview: Kassandra is an International Bestselling Author of all things Dark, Forbidden and Gothic. When she isn’t drinking wine, reading tarot cards, or dabbling with magic, you can find her creating powerful alpha males and lovable heroines.
Genre: Fiction > Romance

Image Image Image

Book #2 - The Phantom's Pet
It was supposed to be a theatre group… somewhere I could spend every Wednesday night being creative with other writers like me.
Instead… it turned into a nightmare…
Locked inside The Grandview Opera House I’m at the mercy of the wicked monster who hides here in the wings.
I’ve come into his house, and this is his show. But when he gets his hands on me it becomes clear he doesn’t want to chase me away like the others. Instead, he wants to make us the stars of our very own deliciously twisted drama.
When the lights fall, this phantom is going to give the performance of a lifetime. And once it’s the final curtain call, we may be bound together in more ways than one…

Book #4 - The Ghost's Pet
It was supposed to be a fresh start… instead, I got screwed by the past…
When I was handed the keys to Willowrest Manor, I knew things weren’t going to be easy. A crumbling old B&B, rumors of apparitions, tales of missing guests… all of it clung to the walls better than the peeling wallpaper. But when legends entwine with the present, and things go bump in the night, I start to wonder if I’m really alone.
Surely it’s a nightmare… and the hands I feel all over me whilst I sleep are just my imagination… but what if it’s not?
I should have run whilst I had the chance…

Book #5 - The Grump's Pet
Heading up to the mountains for Christmas should have been merry and bright…
Instead, it uncovered my darkest desires…
Caught in an avalanche while skiing, I fear the end is nigh. But when I spot the opening to a cave high in the mountainside, it seems like the perfect place to shelter.
Little do I know that living deep within is none other than a miserable monster… The Grump. He hates people just as much as he hates the holidays, but now I’ve landed on his doorstep with my festive spirit, it looks like he will have to show me a thing or two.
Could it be that this moody green monster will be the best Christmas present I’ve ever had?

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/h15disfi6u7u
https://mega4upload.com/n28x0qeg35sp

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 15th, 2024, 2:56 pm

if you liked a book i shared, please consider buying your own copy to support the author's hard work ♥

click the reupload button if all my links are dead, i'll refresh them as soon as possible!