Chick lit, historical, contemporary, fantasy, time-travel, paranormal romance
Jan 4th, 2024, 3:40 pm
Puck Me Series by M.A. Lee (1-3)
Requirements: epub reader, 4.3 mb
Overview: M.A. Lee is a contemporary romance author with a love for all things romance.
Genre: Romance

ImageImageImage

1. Puck Me - Tripp Stevens:
Sadie Allen is a pain in my side and the hottest girl I’ve ever seen. She holds the power to bring me the stories I need to be seen as more than a cocky hockey player, but a super-star athlete, Only, she wants nothing to do with me. My lifelong dream was to play professional hockey after I graduated. I realize that the one girl I can't stand is the same person I can't stop thinking about. Now I need to prove to Sadie that she's actually looking for someone exactly like me.
Sadie Allen:
Everyone worships Tripp Stevens on campus. Well, almost everyone.
To everyone else, he’s the charismatic, sexy-as-sin, star of the university’s Hockey team.
But to me, he is the bane of my existence and in the way of the top story that would land me the Journalism internship I have been dreaming of my entire life. This job is everything I’ve ever wanted, and I won’t risk it for anything—not even for a hockey hottie that makes my blood boil and heart race. When all I want is to remain behind the scenes, pulls me into the spotlight.
It’s all a game to him. He enjoys my misery. What he’s not prepared for though, is the sass and stubbornness that I am prepared to use against him.
Falling for Tripp wasn’t part of my plans, but it seems that fate has a mind of its own…Puck Me.

2. Puck Buddy - Jace Scott:
There are two things I don’t do; take life seriously and get into relationships. Being one of the star hockey players on the Sunnyvale Hawk’s Hockey Team has allowed me to party, hook up with any girl on campus I want, and be worshiped by everyone around me. However, my approach to life has finally caught up with me. Coach is now threatening to bench me since I’m on the verge of flunking my classes this semester, so he’s hired me a tutor and given me one month to get my grades up. Fan-freaking-tastic. Only the girl he hired seems to despise me, and as it appears, all men in general. I need to find her weakness and get her to help me.
Skye Turner: I’ve sworn off all men. Being cheated on sucks and now that I am forced to tutor the university’s most notorious player, I feel like fate is playing some cruel prank on me. Now, I’ve got a cocky hockey player to help get his grades up and a remorseful ex who won’t leave me alone. Things can’t get any worse – but then Jace offers me a deal I can’t refuse. All I want to do is get through the semester, but it looks like I’ll be doing that with a fake boyfriend. Playing tutor and fake girlfriend aren’t as terrible as I thought it would be. Jace is actually kind of – sweet. I just need to get through the semester without losing my mind or falling for Jace.
I don’t think I’m cut out for being a Puck Buddy…

3. Puck Off - Logan Cohen:
One thing about me -- I don't do relationships.
There's only one love for me and that's hockey. Playing for the Sunnyvale Hawks hockey team is my life.
I don't have time for clingy girlfriends, salacious stories, and drama that could destroy my NHL future. One-night stands and no strings attached is how I roll.
However, I've somehow found myself caught up in everything I've tried to avoid. One fight during a game, a drunken night at a bar, and a hook-up that should have remained hidden have all ultimately changed my entire life.
I'll do anything to achieve my hockey dreams -- and staying out of trouble is the key to that success. I've got to fix my mistakes and that means staying away from the coach's wild and reckless daughter. She’s wild, carefree, and sexy as sin. I should stay away from her – but I don’t have the strength to do it.
I just hope the coach doesn’t tell me to Puck Off once he learns that I’m secretly dating his daughter.
Ashlynn Towers:
In my father's eyes, I've always come second to hockey.
As a kid, I grew to the despise the sport that took my father away from me. Now that I'm in college, he has forced me to attend Sunnyvale University, the same school where he coaches the Sunnyvale Hawks Hockey team. All I have to do is stay out of trouble and not embarrass my father.
However, I love trouble, and trouble loves me. Now, after a hot one-night stand, I quickly realize the guy who I can’t get out of my head, also plays for my father as a Sunnyvale Hawk. Getting involved with one of his star players may be the perfect recipe for disaster, but it's also my chance to have some fun and maybe fall in love.

Download Instructions:
1-2
https://mega4upload.com/lryccp7w7rpv
https://devuploads.com/gwyq4ex2cf3u

3. Puck Off
https://mega4upload.com/j62bbgu9vyrp
https://devuploads.com/34yh7rsnhg9q

Trouble downloading? Read This.
Jan 4th, 2024, 3:40 pm